• This topic is locked This topic is locked
421 replies to this topic

#46 Celtic~Moon

Celtic~Moon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 04:06 PM

Hey, I just found this message board today, and it seemed exactly the kind of place I've been looking for in the online community, so I decided to join. It's been awhile since I've done the message board thing, so I hope it's like learning to ride a bike (minus the skid marks).

My name is Falicia, and I'm a Cali, born and bred. Looking forward to joining what seems to be this awesome, open-minded family. The site looks great, and I'm loving the little ghost icons! :)

Gtg, L8r!

Celtic~Moon :D

Edited by Celtic~Moon, 22 August 2007 - 04:08 PM.

#47 loopileelee

loopileelee

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 02:15 PM

:lol: Hi every1 my names lianne I'm from England.
I love everything paranormal and have seen a few strange things to !!
I'm hoping to start my own paranormal investigation group soon I'm just still in the process of doing my research !!!!!
I'm so glad I have accidently stumbled across this website xxxxxxx :)

#48 loopileelee

loopileelee

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 02:22 PM

Do we have an Aussie invasion on the board? :lol:

Nah, not until us Londoners have finished trying to take over anyway!

So I'm obviously from London, England, and I'm a psychic, Medium and reluctant Mage. Other than that I'm a writer, Artist and Poet who has yet to be published unfortunately, though I haven't given up trying yet.

I'm madly in love with my girlfriend, 'thegoblinqueen' and I tend to spend the weekends at her parents house near High Wycombe, outside London, and that's where the really spooky stuff has been happening lately.

And the nice thing is, she loves me too, just as much.

Awww...

cryptokiller
London
UK

Hi crypto I to am from the Uk i'm from Blackpool .

#49 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 27 August 2007 - 02:51 PM

Hi My name is Mark and I break laptops often :)

:lol:

#50 Maelinde

Maelinde

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Science Fiction, Reading, Renaissance Faires, Costuming/Sewing, beading, jewelry design, polymer clay artist, singing, hanging out with my husband and two cats - and going for walks with my hubby.

Posted 01 September 2007 - 02:17 AM

Hi Everyone!

I'm Debbie from the Dallas / Fort Worth area.

I'm originally from San Diego, CA and moved to Texas with my hubby back in '99.

There are tons of historic places out here, and I'm fairly certain many are haunted. I know for fact that some are - one being the Catfish Plantation in Waxahachie, TX (south of Dallas), however I suspect that the spirits may have vacated when the place burned down a few years back.

Anyways, I'm glad to be here and hope to spend some serious time navigating this site. :P
Debbie / Maelinde"While the rest of the human race are descended from monkeys, redheads derive from cats." - Robert HeinleinVisit My Website

#51 Flormarina

Flormarina

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, and photography, music and oil painting, in general I love nature, with all its splendour and glory. The paranormal has been one of my favourites hobbies.

Posted 01 September 2007 - 02:23 AM

Hi Everyone!

I'm Debbie from the Dallas / Fort Worth area.

I'm originally from San Diego, CA and moved to Texas with my hubby back in '99.

There are tons of historic places out here, and I'm fairly certain many are haunted. I know for fact that some are - one being the Catfish Plantation in Waxahachie, TX (south of Dallas), however I suspect that the spirits may have vacated when the place burned down a few years back.

Anyways, I'm glad to be here and hope to spend some serious time navigating this site. :P

Welcome Maelinde!!

Hope you enjoy your stay here with us at GV :clap:

Flor
Posted ImageFlormarinaIf you got something to tell the world, write a book....

#52 Mads Andre

Mads Andre

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 11:23 AM

Hey all !.My name is Mads Andre.Im 23 from Oslo in Norway!.I belive in the paranormal and i find it very facinating but i have never experienced it myself.Im a beginner when it comes to the paranormal but im learning and im intrested to learn more around it so i cant wait to start on this board :weeee:

#53 elfay

elfay

Junior Villager

• Deleted
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 04:07 PM

Hey, my name is Liza, we live about 40 miles north of Atlanta, GA and I have been experiancing what I believe is paranormal in my home since late April of this year. I heard my name whispered twice by a man, my husband has heard a woman whisper his name, we both heard a child talking when our son was not around. I have felt a lot of things and heard a lot of tapping and knocking -- which was mostly at night but I have been hearing them a lot lately in different parts of the house and at all hours of the night and day. I have been feeling cold spots through out the house (including when I was sitting outside on a 100 degree day).

I use to be afraid at the begining, I have tried to learn to live what ever is here. I said "tried" not easy!! I came on here to find some answers. I have been posting on other sites and they have been very helpful. Before this had happened I had never experianced anything that I believed was paranormal. I had 2 "visions" 2 different times after we started to have this ghost or what ever it is in our home. Two different people told me that I was a natural medium. I have never had any psychic experiances before -- deja vu once in a while. Nothing else.

#54 J2H

J2H

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:WWII Reenacting, Star Wars, Paranormal

Posted 11 September 2007 - 08:37 PM

Hey all! Newbie here! I am stationed at Charleston AFB, SC with the USAF and interested in the paranormal. While I consider myself a scaredy cat, I would like to face my fears!
-Jeffrey Hughes USAF Security Forces

#55 BooTful

BooTful

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:My wonderful family first and foremost.<br />Paranormal,Movies, Cooking,Shopping (what women don't like shopping?) Hehehehe<br />Oh..can't forget *ROD STEWART*<br />:)

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:20 PM

Hello Everyone :wave:

I'm Angela and I'm from S.D. Ca.

I have been searching around for a Paranormal site and I am hoping that I get to know this site a little more before I submit some awesome things for all to see.
I love the amazing number of options and really informative things that this site has to offer.
I think I am going to have a great time here :whee: .

Hello to all other new members as well :Spaz:

Edited by BooTful, 11 September 2007 - 10:22 PM.

AND AT THE END OF THE DAY....WE STILL WONDER,COULD IT BE?Posted Image

#56 beltsvilleghosts

beltsvilleghosts

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, UFOs, and the Paranormal.

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:15 AM

I wanted to step in and say "Hi" to everyone. I'm just getting around to visiting the forums here at Ghost Village.

I'm the editor over at UFO Village and figured I better spend some time checking the site that started it all. :ghost:

I also have my own ghost site if anyone is interested ( Beltsville Ghosts ) and through the Baltimore/Washington Paranormal Investigators ( BWPI ) I'm able to conduct investigations in Maryland.

I hope to see everyone more as I spend time here and at UFO Village.

I wanted to thank Jeff for giving me the opportunity to work on his new endeavor.
Posted Image

#57 sweetbreez

sweetbreez

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 10:10 PM

Hi. everyone. Just dropped in for a bit to introduce myself. I will be back on alittle later.

#58 peepers

peepers

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:My Favorites:<br />MUSIC, songwriting and Neurological Music Therapy Research.... oh, and flowers... lots of them.....<br /><br />My Experience:<br />Musical Composition, Orchestration, Arranging, <br />Performance....... <br />Music Video Production, Filming, Editing, Pod Casting.....<br />Photography, Cinematography, PhotoJournalism.... <br />Producer, Writer, Film Editor........<br /> <br />Paranormally:<br />Researcher of Inaudible Cacophonic Phonology, <br />I use digital and 8mm film, Nikon D60 Digital SLR Photography and digital audio....<br />St. Michael and the Angels, demonology and possession......<br /><br />I'm on a mission from God....<br /><br />4:44

Posted 19 September 2007 - 10:27 PM

Welcome... :clap:
Yes.... I've gone behind the camera"s"..... as well as recording audio........ Love....Breed peace.....

#59 Autumns Sonnet

Autumns Sonnet

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Nature and cemetery photography, writing, local history and folklore, the autumn season, witchcraft, insatiable reader and book collector, covered bridges and lighthouses, my pets and animals in general, hiking, forests, lakes and rivers. <br /><br />I've been interested in spirits and ghosts since I was a kid and have had many experiences of my own with spirits and ghosts throughout my life.

Posted 24 September 2007 - 07:38 PM

Hi everyone :wave:

I'm Autumn from the north coast area of Ohio. I've spent hours reading through the various topics here, there is so much interesting stuff I don't know where to begin - great information and discussions! I guess the best thing to do is jump right in.
"The spirit-world around this world of senseFloats like an atmosphere, and everywhereWafts through these earthly mists and vapors denseA vital breath of more ethereal air." - Longfellow

#60 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 25 September 2007 - 04:30 AM

:wave: everyone! Welcome home!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users