• This topic is locked This topic is locked
421 replies to this topic

#61 countrygirlntn

countrygirlntn

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 09:26 AM

Hi everyone :)

I just joined the site this week. My nickname is Dixi, and I'm 32 yrs old. I live in TN with my 3 kids and fiance.
I've lived in TN all my life. I've always been interested in paranormal and I hope to meet alot of
new people.

Dixi

#62 suhlig

suhlig

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 01:47 PM

Hi I am Sarah I am from Cody Wyoming.. I had a weird, dark evil experience about 10 years ago..
wanted to see if anyone had similair experiences

#63 OhioT

OhioT

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 06:43 PM

Hi I'm Terri and just want to find people to explore this with. people that I can talk freely with, that won't judge or act like I'm crazy. :weeee:

#64 boomer9602

boomer9602

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy spending time with my kids and a variety of other things.

Posted 02 October 2007 - 06:45 PM

Hi my name is Sam. I live in Texas. I have been interested in the paranormal since I was about 13 yrs old and hope to learn a little bit about it while I'm here.

#65 Mettieray

Mettieray

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 03:56 PM

HI! I'm Mettieray. I live in Las Vegas,NV. I'm kind of new to this spirit comunication and contact stuff. Any one else in vegas.

#66 Sweetspirit4ever

Sweetspirit4ever

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 04:32 PM

Hi I'm a sahm to 4 awesome kids, and I like to investigate the paranormal on the side!
Posted Image

#67 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 08 October 2007 - 09:38 AM

Welcome everyone! Posted Image
Posted Image

#68 Napalm

Napalm

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 02:52 PM

Hello i am tim from NC and found the site while trying to find some spells in itailian to tattoo on me and have always found intrest in the paranormal i frezuently have dejavu and blackouts but none of it can be explained medicly maybe someone here could help i am napalm_nc on yahoo if anyone would like to chat about it

Edited by Napalm, 09 October 2007 - 02:53 PM.

#69 warlock

warlock

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:anything weird

Posted 15 October 2007 - 01:54 PM

Hi all,
I am new to this site but not to the paranormal, I am looking forward to good discussion on here with you all ;)
If you can'T see it, It does not mean it is not there!!!!!

#70 dreamcatcher37

dreamcatcher37

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Reading, traveling with my hubby, watching scary movies, Learning about the paranormal, decorating and watching taps

Posted 16 October 2007 - 02:25 PM

[quote name='kats_god' date='Jan 16 2007, 07:11 AM' post='376014']
A place to introduce yourself. :headbang:
Hi, My name is Janet and I'm from Ct. It's great to find people with similar experiences and interests

#71 janiekuf

janiekuf

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 04:05 PM

Hi all! I''m Janel from Pennsylvania. I found this site while on the site for the A&E channel. I was reading about a show called "Paranormal State" and the link to this site was there. I'm glad I clicked on it because this is a REALLY cool place!!! I've always been interested in the paranormal and this is right up my alley!!

#72 don't you wish you knew...

don't you wish you knew...

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 06:21 PM

Hi I'm Siobhan, I just joined and I live in CT. I joined to learn more about the paranormal and am hoping to learn about this stuff more.

#73 otto1013

otto1013

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:hey hello<br /><br />I'm an artist from northern VT. I love to draw, but painting in oils on large canvasses is my favorite creative outlet. I've been interested in the paranormal ever since i can remember. I'm also a tarot card reader. I've been reading cards for almost 12 years now. I'm also working on drawing a set of my own.

Posted 17 October 2007 - 09:10 PM

hey hello,
I'm otto1013 and i'm from northern VT. I'm been interested in the supernatural for most of my life. I was wondering if there was anyone who knows of a investigation group in northern VT? I'm an artist as well as a reader of tarot cards. I've been working on drawing a set of my own cards for quite some time now, when i scan some i'll put them up on here for you to see.

#74 spider_rob

spider_rob

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, legends and folklore, history, reading, PS2 and Wii

Posted 18 October 2007 - 05:37 PM

Hello, I am really excited about this site! I just happened to come across the new book and wanted to check the site out. I can't say that i have ever had a true paranormal experience, but i am far from a skeptic. The paranormal has always interested to me so i am very excited to check out all that this site has to offer! Whirly Dude

Edited by spider_rob, 18 October 2007 - 05:39 PM.

I'll Kill you and the NIGHT!! -Leon Belmont

#75 Ahti

Ahti

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 06:33 AM

Hi, I am from Finland, I came across this site and thought IŽd register.

I am 27 years old and a writer, when I am not working I usually do yoga, I have had some paranormal experiences and I have been studying astrology for about ten years now, tarot cards are also an interest of mine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users