Photo

Introductions 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
421 replies to this topic

#76 halofarie

halofarie

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Hey! Its nice to meet everybody! Im new to Ghost Village as of today. Im 29 and the mommy of two little girls. Im just graduating from school as a Medical Assistant. But to tell ya the truth I think it would be awsome to work in the area of paranormal. Im not really sure if I consider myself &quot;psychic&quot; but I do have clairaudience ability, as well as being able to see spirits from time to time and feeling presences, ever since I was 3. Since my fiancee is the only one that I can really talk about these topics without other family and friends thinking im a little cook-coo-ca-choo! I was thinking it would be really cool to talk to others who are open-minded. Looks like this is the place! <br />So I cant wait to discuss all things ghostly:) Stop by and say hey! :clap:

Posted 22 October 2007 - 06:13 PM

Hey! Its nice to meet everybody! Im new to Ghost Village as of today and I cant wait to discuss all things ghostly:) Stop by and say hey! :(

#77 manda2332

manda2332

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 05:04 PM

Heyy, my name is Amanda, I live in Pennsylvania. I was doing research on Rehmyers's hollow and came across this site, i'm glad I did! I would like to get more info. about the hollow and hopefully get to visit it soon!

#78 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,399 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 25 October 2007 - 02:00 AM

Posted Image Everyone!
Posted Image

#79 jclark

jclark

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 06:42 PM

Posted Image Everyone!

Hey all -- I've only been on the boards a few times -- I'm a trance channel (20 years!) living in L.A. I don't see ghosts but I do channel spirit guides :whoohoo:
Right now I'm fortunate to be working on the show Ghost Whisperer -- which overlaps really nicely with my expertise! Kinda busy at work, but will try and stop in. I've answered some questions about Ouija boards here before... (spirits can jerk you around on them, be careful). See ya 'round!

#80 MapleLeaf Girl

MapleLeaf Girl

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:The supernatural, science, reading, hockey in general and The Toronto Maple Leafs in particular, and classified government information.

Posted 27 October 2007 - 01:36 PM

Hi Everyone!
I'm Canadian ( :clap: ) from Toronto! I've read Jeff Belager's books, and surfed the site for a while, so I decided to de-lurk and join in the conversation. I'm a fortean, I have had paranormal experiences, and I really am looking forward to discussing all sorts of things supernatural with everyone here!
Thanks! :)
Winston: Are we actually going to go before a Federal Judge, and say that some mouldy Babylonian God is going to land on Central Park west and start tearing up the city?Egon: Sumerian, not Babylonian.

#81 Willem

Willem

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 06:18 PM

Hello everyone. My name is Will, and I'm from Southern Oregon. No really convincing experiences, but I find the subject of this site interesting.

#82 faeryartist

faeryartist

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, ATS bellydance, medieval history, ancient art history, music, tattooes, costuming, genealogy and being with friends and family.

Posted 04 November 2007 - 12:49 PM

Greetings - I am Becca from Central Valley California. Recently moved back here from Hawaii where I had wonderful "experiences" there.

I have formal training in investigations and interviewing (in dealing with the living though). I have been interested in the paranormal and occult since I was a child. Have always been open-minded but I am not an easy sell either.

Would love to start doing paranormal investigations and research, and hoping to meet others who like to share their knowledge and experiences.

#83 scottizzy

scottizzy

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 12:21 AM

hello im scott from southern california ,im new to this but have always to learn more about paranormal stuff i hope all you guys are good

#84 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 06 November 2007 - 07:46 AM

Welcome everybody.....can't wait to start reading all of your posts.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#85 fishmonger

fishmonger

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 12:34 PM

Hi, My name is Cash and have been interested in para things in general for several years. i live in North Alabama where there are endless stories of hauntings. i would like to be involved in ghost hunting around my area if anyone out there is interested. For the record... I am a skeptic

#86 sleepyguy

sleepyguy

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 03:21 PM

Hello all!

First off, let me say that I apologize for not introducing myself right off, it was rather rude of me haha. I have a tendency to jump in feet first when the opportunity presents itself (not to my own detriment usually), and thats what I did. Thanks so far for a warm response from the people I have had the chance to post with.

So a little bit about me... Well my name is Ed, I have been doing some ghost hunting since I was 18. I am a Christian, which while it is not WHO I am, it is definetely a part of WHAT I am. Im not sure if everyone will understand the subtle nuiance of that statement (it took me a while to finally understand it), but suffice it to say that while I follow the ideals of Christianity, my mind is wide open to the realities of world we live in. Before I became a Christian, I practiced various pagan religions, some of which I look back on and giggle, and others I truly respect to the full utmost of what they had to offer. I believe in Kaballah (not Madonna or Brittany Spears kaballah), and that is generally what motivates my opinions on energy and spirituality. Believe me, I do not know enough of it to call my self a practicioner, and I probably have misunderstood some of the premises of it, so if I say something here that doesn't match, that is one reason why.

The main area that I have looked into is an old abandoned mill site that resides in the Comstock. I have seen some pretty amazing things there, some of which I could not explain scientifically, and others that are not so spectacular, or at least weren't so spectacular after I reasoned through them. Everything I have done to date has been mostly spiritual and has not included documentation. I have just recently decided to change this, and am working towards obtaining equipment that will allow more scientific documentation as to what it is that we have been experiencing for years. If it turns out that we have not been experiencing bad EMF juju (read as, high enough levels to cause paranoia), and have possibly, based on scientific documentation and observation, experienced paranormal activity, then my brother and I will be starting a group in our area. Hell, we may even start one if we debunk our previous experiences (if at first you dont succeed, sky diving is not for you right?).

So, thank you for reading my run on sentences, I look forward to chatting it up with you guys more often!

Ed

#87 thedragonwalker

thedragonwalker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Psychic abilities, empathic abilites, psychometry, Tarot.<br /><br />

Posted 10 November 2007 - 03:41 PM

Ok. So I've been on here a while but never posted a greeting message. So... greetings from Alaska!!! :) :P Lol.

Joined because I've been poking around on here for a few years. :) And GV seems to be friendly, supportive and have all sorts that make the world go round. I'm fledgling psychic, interested in psychic and empathic abilities, psychometry and Tarot, etc.

Feel free to PM/message me if you so desire. I loooove to talk!

Peaces!
"I Aim to Misbehave" - Capt. Malcom Reynolds, Serenity "A Witch is Always a Lady, Unless Circumstances Dictate Otherwise" - Eglantine Price, Bedknobs and Broomsticks

#88 OldPrisonJulia

OldPrisonJulia

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 01:16 PM

Hi,
I wanted to introduce myself...my name is Julia and I live in Deer Lodge, Montana. I have been interested in the paranormal since I was a child. The female side of my family has a history of having strong "abilities" and I grew up with the paranormal being a normal part of my life.

I am the Business Manager at the Old Montana Prison Complex, located in Deer Lodge. The Old Montana Prison Complex is a non-profit organization and consists of 5 museums. One of our museums is the Old Montana Prison, which operated from 1872-1979. It's a very interesting place to work, since all of our museums are in buildings that we part of the Old Montana Prison. Suffice it to say, there is a lot of history here, which you would expect from a prison, and it's a fun place to work.

We do a limited number of paranormal investigations here. I've seen enough, heard enough, and seen enough documentation that I do believe there are still spirits here. About 50,000 visitors come through here each year and it seems like maybe 10% of those folks also have "experiences" out in the prison area while they visit. Some run out of here in terror but most just calmly ask us if the prison is haunted because they had "this" experience while out there. It's great to work in a place that accepts the paranormal as part of it's history and every day is a new adventure.

Enough about me, I just wanted to say "hi"...this seems like a friendly community and I like that.

Julia

#89 BellaRose

BellaRose

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Interests:My SON (the Sunshine of my Life!!!!), Reading,<br />Bellydancing, My Pets, Sharing Information.<br /><br />ROSE &amp; THE TAROT<br />I have been studying the TAROT for 25+ years and have given readings to both the Famous and Non-Famous alike.<br />I have NEVER charged for a reading....<br />I studied extensively with Shekhinah Mountainwater<br />(1939-2007) from 1998 thru 2000. I was ordained as a Priestess in 1999.<br /><br /><br />QUIZILLA<br />CHECK OUT MY QUIZZES, POETRY, &amp; POLLS:<br />http://www.quizilla.com/users/6CentsRose/

Posted 11 November 2007 - 02:16 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#90 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 08:51 PM

Hi to all!...2nd post. I love this ghost stuff. I'm glad I found this place...I hope...

Whatever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users