Introductions 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
421 replies to this topic

#91 Tyler Ray

Tyler Ray

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 09:36 AM

Hi. My name is Tyler R. Askue. I live in Blytheville, Arkansas. I was doing research and found this site. I love rock :headbang:. I deaply belive in ghosts. i love music.

#92 Shawn333

Shawn333

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 08:37 PM

Hi Tyler. Welcome to Ghostvillage. I love rock too. :hunter:

#93 fallkon

fallkon

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 06:23 PM

;) hi new here so might take me a while my real name is elaine and i like talking about the weird and wonderful stuff saw this on googl and decided to join ive also been told that im a psycic but only developing the talent of sorts at the mo ive had a couple of things happen to me but will let you know in time just thought i would pop in and say hi to everyone thanks

Edited by fallkon, 22 November 2007 - 06:26 PM.

#94 Zoombie

Zoombie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 07:41 AM

Welcome all new people.
Posted Image I have been hit by MoonChild

#95 A forbidden winter

A forbidden winter

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:I like to read, write, listen to music and I'm soon to be taking up playing the bass guitar.<br />I've always had an interest in the spiritual world but more so this year after some events.

Posted 30 November 2007 - 06:04 AM

Hi I'm Heather
I found this site using google (seems that's the way many people find it).
This site seems cool and is so far helping me with my... how to put this... troubles i guess you could say. Anyway... ::bye:

#96 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 30 November 2007 - 06:09 AM

Hi everyone and welcome

Google seems to be the Vortex we all needed to end up co-habitating in the same village ! :Spaz:

#97 BellaRose

BellaRose

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Interests:My SON (the Sunshine of my Life!!!!), Reading,<br />Bellydancing, My Pets, Sharing Information.<br /><br />ROSE &amp; THE TAROT<br />I have been studying the TAROT for 25+ years and have given readings to both the Famous and Non-Famous alike.<br />I have NEVER charged for a reading....<br />I studied extensively with Shekhinah Mountainwater<br />(1939-2007) from 1998 thru 2000. I was ordained as a Priestess in 1999.<br /><br /><br />QUIZILLA<br />CHECK OUT MY QUIZZES, POETRY, &amp; POLLS:<br />http://www.quizilla.com/users/6CentsRose/

Posted 30 November 2007 - 12:39 PM

Posted Image

#98 Ghost Hunter Bros.

Ghost Hunter Bros.

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting, Music, Hangingout, Movies, and reading

Posted 06 December 2007 - 06:37 PM

Hello! My name is Kyle. I am one half of The Ghost Hunter Bros. We have a myspace page you may contact. www.myspace.com/ghosthunterbros. We are here to try and find some haunted locations and do research for free! I am a huge Jeff Belanger fan as well. I have been a ghost hunter for nearly a decade since my 5th grade year. If you have experiences, hauntings, stories, etc. and you would like to share them with us please contact us at ghosthunterbros@hotmail.com. My brother and I have helped people in the past with hauntings. Turns out she was dealing with a residual haunting. She thought it was something much worse. Again we are here to help and we look forward to meeting you and hearing from you! (This is not spam!)

The Ghost Hunter Bros.

Kyle and Matt
Kyle and Matt Ghost Hunter Bros.

#99 Mark London

Mark London

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 07:51 AM

Hey Kyle and Matt

Welcome to the Village ! good luck in oyur investigations and looking forward to reading some of your findings

:)

Mark :clap:

#100 galeforcewinds

galeforcewinds

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 12:27 PM

Hi Stacey,

I'm new to this site too. My mother too passed away a few years ago in July from cancer. There is a definitely a level of deep understanding shared with those like you and I who have suffered this great loss. Anyway, my mother believed in ghosts, though we never discussed any effort on her part to attempt communication after her passing. This past spring, my daughter who is 8 years old, told me that she heard a voice calling her name twice while in our new house. It took her a while to tell me this as she was so afraid. She said the voice sounded like "Grandma's." I don't know what to think. Incidentally, my mother passed away before we bought our current home. We have had a few unexplained experiences in our new home as well, though they aren't consistent. My children claim they hear footsteps at night sometimes, as well. I do feel, however, very comfortable in our home now. I haven't made any attempts to contact the spirit of my mother nor anyone else, and, like you, wouldn't know where to begin if I wanted to. I'm also concerned that some evil spirits could invite themselves into our home as well, so I would be reluctant. I definitely wouldn't spend money in this area either--I have heard that people who are sincere in helping others in cases like this, would not likely charge you, so be careful.

Nice to meet you and take care.

Galeforcewinds

Hi! My name is Stacey and I currently live in upstate New York. My beloved mother passed away 7 years ago and she told me that if there was any way to contact me, she would. My brother has claimed to be contacted by her, so I think I'm blocking in some way. I want to learn more about the topic and how I can let her in. At some point, I want to have a personal reading, but money is an issue so I'm starting here.

Any tips or pointers are greatly appreciated!!

#101 ttsda0001

ttsda0001

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 09:37 PM

Hi, my name is Michel Pope. And I currently live in richland Mississippi. I'm intrested in becoming a investagtor. I've always been intrested in the afterlife. I've got a store of my own that I will tell everyone later. So if anyone has any room to take me own and teach me the ropes I would be most appercated. You can Email me directly @ tsdmgk1336@yahoo.com Look forward to hearing from everyone..

Michel Pope

#102 Zoombie

Zoombie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 08:20 AM

Hi new people, welcome to GV.
Posted Image I have been hit by MoonChild

#103 galeforcewinds

galeforcewinds

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 12:46 PM

Welcome to Ghostvillage!

galeforcewinds

Hi, my name is Michel Pope. And I currently live in richland Mississippi. I'm intrested in becoming a investagtor. I've always been intrested in the afterlife. I've got a store of my own that I will tell everyone later. So if anyone has any room to take me own and teach me the ropes I would be most appercated. You can Email me directly @ tsdmgk1336@yahoo.com Look forward to hearing from everyone..

Michel Pope

#104 starchild_101

starchild_101

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 11:38 PM

Hello,

My name is Laurel. I live in Portland, Maine with my cat Spitfire and Edward, a ghost who has been around me since 1999. I've always been fascinated with the spirit world and have had paranormal experiences my entire life.

A lot of these experiences have to do with the spirit world. Yet some of the events I've experienced dont seem to fit into the spirit contact category- things like constant deja vu experienced in the year 1999, a dream guide who used to show me events in my future that came to pass, etc.

I would like to understand these unknown experiences and find out if they are part of spirit contact, or would fit into the category of some other paranormal experience. I would also like to be able to decipher some of the messages I get from Edward, the ghost who is always around me- he always says the same phrases over and over.
In the midst of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer. ~ Albert Camus

#105 Mark London

Mark London

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 03:43 PM

Welcome starchild !

Feel free to share your experiences , would love to hear them !

Mark :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users