Photo

Introductions 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
421 replies to this topic

#376 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Music is my life, Children are wonderful, I sing and play violin, I love reading, Playing around on websites, movies are fun, too. I love to hang out with friends and family.

Posted 12 August 2012 - 11:17 PM

HI! :) I'm Ashley. I've been on here for a while, but it's been a long time since I visited. I'm about to turn 25 and I live in Georgia. I have my mom, sister, our 3 kitties (Charlie, Autumn, and Mystic (my baby) and 2 beta fish (Shane Shadow and Jude (mine). If anyone wants to talk or chat, and I'm here, just let me know.

I am Twilight_RaineThe only ghost I ever sawWas dressed in mechlin, --so;He wore no sandal on his foot,And stepped like flakes of snow.His gait was soundless, like the bird,But rapid, like the roe;His fashions quaint, mosaic,Or, haply, mistletoe.Emily Dickenson

#377 JCA76

JCA76

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:05 AM

Hello,

My name's Jonathan, I live in Maryland and have been investigating the paranormal for about 20 years now. I've been a member here for a few months but am just finally getting around to posting a greeting.

#378 paranormalfan3

paranormalfan3

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:05 PM

Hi i'm new to this site, I live in MN and love the Paranormal stuff. I've always wanted to go ghost hunting in MN. Is there anything else from MN on this site? Let me know

#379 paranormalfan3

paranormalfan3

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:58 PM

Hi i'm new to this site, I live in MN and love the Paranormal stuff. I've always wanted to go ghost hunting in MN. Is there anyone else from MN on this site? Let me know

#380 CountessChocula

CountessChocula

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, photography, spirituality, philosophy, thanatos, gardening.

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:21 PM

Hi, I'm Dev (:
I'm twenty-one and from Maryland. I found this site googling online paranormal communities.
I've had a few paranormal experiences, but even before them I've had an almost innate interest.
:D

#381 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:32 AM

Well Hello everyone!
Right this way to my haunted space.

#382 Night Star

Night Star

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, animals, reading, music, dragons, fairies, elves, being creative...

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:14 PM

Waves hello to all the newbies! Posted Image
Posted Image

#383 Arda

Arda

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:18 PM

Hello! I'll go by Arda for now, since it is close to my name. Sorry for the mystery, it comes from many, many years where I've had to hide and even ignore what I see. I'm 24 and have been struggling with accepting what happens around me for the past 3-4 years. I guess I've registered just to see how people view ghosts and what they do when the departed start doing what they do best.

I don't seek paranormal experiences and try to ride the wave when they find me. If you have any questions about me, let me know - I'm friendlier than I seem right now.

In all these years, I guess I've learned to value the silence of the dead more than the friendship of the living. So, don't take it personally.

Hi!

#384 roux22

roux22

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:42 PM

Hey my names Ashley I'm new herePosted Image . Awesome site and am hoping to learn even more about the paranormal. I'm fascinated with everything paranormal and can't wait to chat with everyone on here.

#385 Heather_417PRG

Heather_417PRG

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:27 AM

Posted Image

Howdy, I am Heather. I am one of the founders of 417 Paranormal Research Group here in Springfield, MO. I am looking forward to networking and chatting with other fellow investigators and paranormal fans here Posted Image You can check our site out at http://417paranormalresearchgroup.com/

#386 sparksgirl

sparksgirl

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:45 AM

hello.. im shreya from new delhi... recently my relative told me he had contacted my mother who past away 9 years ago.. can you please help me contact her :D i would love too...

#387 Nevermore1

Nevermore1

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:18 PM

Hi, I'm obviously new on here. I'm from the N VA area and have been interested in ghosts and the like for as long as I can remember. I actually live next door to a cemetery and think it's hilarious watching all the people who have been looking at the house for sale next to mine start freaking out when they notice the cemetery - think that's why the house hasn't sold yet. Anyways, no experiences with ghosts yet but my 18 month old seems to think there's someone playing with her in her room - I will hear her laughing and giggling and she's always looking in the same direction when I go in to check on her and she will then start pointing as if she's trying to show me something. My 14 year old insist it's a ghost - I just think its funny as can be. I have heard that little ones are supposed to be more sensitive to those things so who knows? My 14 year old takes after me in that she is interested in ghosts and ghost hunting as well. Anyways, nice to be here and thanks for having me...

#388 Intuitiv99

Intuitiv99

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:50 PM

Hello all , Ive visited many a supposed haunted house etc , met and spoken to spiritualists, mediums etc fascinated by many things including the human mind and its complexities and the human psychological mentality. I've never seen a ghost but would love to. i feel we effectively blur reality with imagination when we really want something. The fascinating thing is that spiritualism is probably the most plausible type of religion when it stands alone but as soon as it links itself to other religions it shows how flawed it is . Some people may believe in psychic things but not in jesus or Alah etc . Research shows most religions are merely man made power trips or control mechanisms that have no tangible empirical evidence to support them and rely upon faith or trust to substantiate their existence. The word cannot function this way otherwise we would allow people who just believed they could replace a diseased heart with another merely by the assertion that they had faith that they could do so. So spiritualism promised for me to be the possible answer as i felt there may be some actual way to find a clear tangible form of evidence. I amy have been able to see or touch something that gave an indication as to what happens to us after we die. All the possibilities are much better than my reality which is that we are a species like any other but our mental abilities have surpassed our fellow creatures out of necessity as has the speed n which others move , or the sense of smell of others has developed and once we die the energy leaves us and we go out like a lightbulb. So not a great prospect for us atheists when it comes to anything other than what we have right now. So in some respects even the dilution of some form of religion may be a better prospect but my logic will not allow me to believe in the supernatural. Prior to my Mum dying we made a pact that when she died she would tell me where something she hid is placed. She didn't tell anyone where it is and she would tell me if there really was an after life. She's been dead nearly 2 years now and still nothing. Ive heard some suggestions that because i am not receptive to the paranormal i will not experience it but i find this argument illogical especially if i were a spirit as i think i would want to interact with the less convinced to educate them. I also feel that as brain function is a form of electrical impulses that may be somehow they can be read in some form or other as most of the things that a medium tells people is information already stored in the brain like "your mother used to call you silly billy" she may well have done but that information is already stored in the brain and the subject is already aware of it and if that can be read then it could be a form of ESP and not actually talking to the subjects dead mother etc. All just ideas of course but interesting non the less.

#389 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,361 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:12 AM

Hello adn welcome all new people! Hello Shreya, I am from India too!
Posted Image

#390 Romie

Romie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Anything Paranormal.

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:53 PM

Happy Halloween Everybody! My name is Romie I have been here before so I'm not so new. I have always thought this sight was the best, and because of that I have returned.

I live in the Land Of Enchantment I am an older lady who simply adores the Paranormal.
I am partners with my good friend who runs a Paranormal investigation group, by the name of "Path Of Souls" we are very busy due to the fact that the Parnormal is very prevalent here in this state. The Mexican and the Native American people feel very strongly when it comes to this subject. So there is so many things taking place here. Never a dull moment.

I look forward to meeting each and everyone of you. So Happy Hunting! ROMIE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users