• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Baldrick

Baldrick

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 August 2003 - 09:59 PM

This made me sceam like hell when i heard strange rapping in my closet. I went up to see what it was and open my closet door when a black mist flowed out of the closet and bit me! :o The bite wasnt that painful but it made small teeth marks in my hand! Ive just been to the doctor to see what it is but the only thing he could explain was that they were teeth marks off a child! I really need some info on what to do because its really scaring me. :'(
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reply back!!! :'(

#2 Gabrial

Gabrial

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 August 2003 - 10:28 PM

Ok it's simple, Don't open your closet any more!!!!!
Sorry just joking.  Try to find out if there is any history about the house and or property.  There are rare occasions when a haunting is random.  But most of the time there is a reason, or historical significance behind it.  Thats the first step.  Find out if there's a reason the ghost may be there then you can take a logical next step. Rather than a shot in the dark, as I am sure right now you've had enough of the dark.

#3 reprise

reprise

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 22 August 2003 - 10:55 PM

Hey, the shadow person has now turned into a biting ghost.

If I was a skeptic and someone joined a paranormal messageboard with the username SATAN and then started posting about physical manifestations which are rarely reported by even the most devout believers in the paranormal, I'd be a little bit, well...skeptical.

Personally, I think the ghost bit you because you dared to mock the spirits of the netherworld by choosing the username SATAN.  Nothing but a full-scale Christian exorcism is going to appease them now.   :D

#4 Gabrial

Gabrial

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 August 2003 - 11:59 PM

*Personally, I think the ghost bit you because you dared to mock the spirits of the netherworld by choosing the username SATAN.  Nothing but a full-scale Christian exorcism is going to appease them now.*

2 Corinthians 12:7
To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me.

Normal I don't quote the Bible, but this jsut came to mind.      

I agree with the "skeptical" standpoint.  As knowledge only really comes from questioning what we don't understand.

Satan "THE POSTER OF THIS TOPIC" could be a 13 year old kid posting nonsense for the hell if it, eating doritos in his under-were watching Jerry Springer.
Hell I could be too.  But with out knowing, it is equally possible that he has a real problem he dosn't understand.  It's is hard sometimes to get a feel for what is sarcasm within a post, so I hope thats what  your whole  -Christian exorcism-  thingy was.  For it seems a bit drastic if your serious.  As if it is a real  occurrence he may now go down that road.    

The Shadow person is a great thought.  I didn't think of it.  Although I've never herd of a case that any kind of physical contact was ever made. I could be wrong.  If I am I'd love to know about it. Might be something to look into who knows.  

O' JERRY SPINGERS ON!!!  GOTTA" GO!!!  hehehe Have a awesome day!!!  

#5 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 23 August 2003 - 01:58 AM

I personally will give anyone the benefit of the doubt unless they give me reason to believe otherwise!  I don't think the sarcasm is really necessary at all!  If the person is having a problem and is scared...we should try to help...If we get duped then so be it I would rather err to the side of being a good, helpful person!  

Here are my thoughts and to the people that don't think anything has been documented...listen up!  Go to ther personal encounters page and then to the second page on that board!  Look up "The ghost in the piano".  There you will see documentation of a bite mark left on the woman's leg that I photographed myself!  She got the mark after a short time in the apartment!

I would suggest that you find out as much as you can about the property!  Find out what has happened there and see what you are dealing with.  I don't know why the bite took place but I also don't know how you have been handling the spirits there!  Have you taunted them at all or provoked in any way?  Have you had any other sightings or strange things happen?  If you don't have the ability or don't want to investigate and clean yourself...I would contact a group in your area for the study and cleaning of these spirits!  If you have any further questions or if I can help in any way you can always pm me right here at the village and I will try and be of assistance! ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6 Bangin

Bangin

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 23 August 2003 - 07:43 AM

If the person is having a problem and is scared...we should try to help...If we get duped then so be it I would rather err to the side of being a good, helpful person!  

I agree, krcguns.  I'd rather offer advice and try to be helpful.  If someone lies about an 'encounter' in which I offered advice, then so be it.  It hurts me in absolutely no way.  From the start, I'd rather have a shoulder to lean on than a cold shoulder.  In regards to SATAN's problem, krcguns offered some good advice.  :D
First voice: "Where is he...around here?"Second voice: "He's dead."First voice: "Ah, he could be anywhere then."

#7 Baldrick

Baldrick

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 August 2003 - 02:09 PM

Thanks all of you. Your advice really helped me. Ill try to comunicate with it and try not to anger it. Ill also change my user name just in case. Ill call myself...Ghostie! lol. But anyway thanks for the advice and ill look up about the info about the ghost in the piano. Thanks for your support. If i need help ill contact you.Ill also tell you if it has gone for some reason.
Thanks! :D

#8 reprise

reprise

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 23 August 2003 - 05:31 PM

While I appreciate the desire to be good and helpful, I noticed that the responses to Ghostie's "this is what happened" posts in general made the assumption that ghost/haunting was responsible for the events which occured and gave advice based on that assumption.  There was not much in the way of attempts to elicit more information about the events before concluding that they involved some kind of disembodied entity.  

Someone who is already frightened by odd happenings is not necessarily going to be less frightened as a result of being told their home is probably haunted.

You're correct that if someone's just yanking your chain,  treating them as if their story was real doesn't really cost you much (although it may serve to make the board something of a troll-magnet).  But I also think we need to recognise the dangers inherent in offering advise based on assumptions which we have made without much inquiry.  

While I don't think it applies in this particular instance, I know of several people with mental illness whose conditions actually deteriorate significantly when paranormal explanations are offered for their experiences.  Very often what they first relate does bear marked similarities to reports of encounters with ghosts, but requests for more detailed information usually make it apparent that a mental health crisis needing medical attention is occuring and that offering metaphysical solutions is not going to benefit the person reporting the events.

#9 Bangin

Bangin

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 23 August 2003 - 07:46 PM

There was not much in the way of attempts to elicit more information about the events before concluding that they involved some kind of disembodied entity.

Ghostie mentioned a black mist that left a mark on his skin.  The doc's only explanation is that it resembled a child bite mark.  With that description, it's difficult to dismiss a possible ghost/paranormal explanation.  Surely that doesn't mean it's the exact answer, but it's a possibility.

While I don't think it applies in this particular instance, I know of several people with mental illness whose conditions actually deteriorate significantly when paranormal explanations are offered for their experiences.  Very often what they first relate does bear marked similarities to reports of encounters with ghosts, but requests for more detailed information usually make it apparent that a mental health crisis needing medical attention is occuring and that offering metaphysical solutions is not going to benefit the person reporting the events.

That's a good point concerning the mental illness.  We must also remember this is Ghostvillage.com.  Apparently 'Ghostie' already had his suspicions.  He may have registered on the board because of those suspicions.  I don't believe ghost advice will delude him in that regard.  Just remember folks, strange happenings are the result of many different things.  Let's offer our advice as we see helpful.  :D
First voice: "Where is he...around here?"Second voice: "He's dead."First voice: "Ah, he could be anywhere then."

#10 Baldrick

Baldrick

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 August 2003 - 10:46 PM

Well, i researched for some examples of shadow people which other people have captured and might give you guys an idea of what they may look like.

I also tried talking to it. I asked it "Why are you here?" All that happened was that the air started to get really cold which took about 6 seconds and then went back to normal room temperature. I tried asking it other questions to see if I could get a clearer response like, "Who are you?", and "What do you want?", but nothing happened. I really hope its gone now but ill report to you guys if anything else happens.

By the way, the pictures are not exactly what I saw but there is a bit of a resemblance with the one in my house.

See you guys later. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users