8 replies to this topic

#1 hoppip

hoppip

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 19 August 2003 - 09:36 AM

Hi guys,

At my work if a customer comes thru the door a alarm will go off that goes beep beep. Anyway last night while i was counting the register out from the corner of my eye I saw a man standing at the register sort of to the side and to my left.  I looked up and was about to say may i help you but he vanished.  

He was wearing a black and red checkered shirt and gray slacks(work kind). His hair was grayish white and he was medium built.  Anyway i dont know who he was or what he wanted but i can tell you that I have seen shadows at my work when i am closing by myself.  And i was closing by myself last night. ;)

I would like your guys opinion as to what i should do next.  He obviously wants something or is curious about me.  ::D

#2 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 19 August 2003 - 12:16 PM

Hi Mel!

Hmmmmmm....ghosts at work!  That sounds like it needs an investigation!  Have you tried taking pics and maybe making some recordings?  Is the building it is in new or part of an old one?  I think if you start digging you may just find out a few things!  Keep us posted! ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 19 August 2003 - 01:31 PM

Hey Mel,
I know what you mean I have a shadowman at my work too. Do you ever get the feeling of being watched or anything else? I would ask some questions if you ever get those feelings. It might be kinda hard at work if you have customers around. If ya know what I mean,,lol. Does he remind you of anyone you know? Maybe a family member?
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#4 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 19 August 2003 - 03:36 PM

I love it, they seem to pop up when you least expect them to, and usually at the most wrong time. I bet I know of someone that will have a camera at the ready at work from now on. Check with your boss and see if they possibly have hidden cameras that could have caught something. Who knows you may possibly have a resident spirit hanging around. Let us know what you find out.
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#5 hoppip

hoppip

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 20 August 2003 - 06:13 PM

When I saw this ghost I immediately thought of gena a girl I work with.  And that very night i tryed to call her and her phone was busy past 11pm so I gave up and thought I would mention it to her when I saw her again.  Tonight she didnt work but she stopped in to talk to me and I said to her.  Gina I have something to ask you but I know your gonna think it weird.  And so I described this man to her and told  her how tall he was and what he looked like and everything.  Her face got white as a sheet and she sat down and said.  My boyfriend who I have been with for 9 years father passed away on tuesday night after being in a coma since monday and she said that she was very close to him and he was in florida and she couldnt go and see him when he was dying.  and then she said That I descibed him exactly.  and I have never seen  him before.  So I think he was coming to the shop to see her and say goodbye and she wasnt there.  Also she had told him that if he ever did die and want to see her that she wanted him to do it some other way so she didnt see his spirit because she was afraid of ghosts.   :D

#6 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 20 August 2003 - 07:05 PM

Cograts Melody, at least you got an answer to the unknown. It is really strange that you would have thought about here when you saw this.

Have you wonderedhow you knew it was a message for her?

Did the spirit communicate with you in some way that you were not aware of?

Do you think the spirit was taking her fears into consideration by coming while you were there instead of her, or do you think it was just bad timing on the spirits part?

In any case I am glad you had this expierience because it is one that a lot of people here wish they could have.
:D
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#7 hoppip

hoppip

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 20 August 2003 - 07:12 PM

well cajun,

I immediatly thought of gena at the time and wanted to call her and really tried but her line was busy all night and i found out later she was talking to a friend. Yes I thought that it was maybe a message for gena or someone she knew trying to reach her but then i thought well maybe i am reading to much into it.  so thats why i posted and wanted to know what you guys thought about it.  I was just as shocked as she was that i described him and had never seen him. ???  I felt peace at the time that i saw him and it didnt scare me so anyway that is my thought on the situation. :D

#8 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 21 August 2003 - 06:32 AM

Mel....that is great that you got your answer.  Sometimes you get messages from people when they die and you have no clue at first.  I am very happy that you were able to see him for her but sad that she was unable to get the message for herself!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#9 sharain

sharain

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 August 2003 - 09:35 AM

Melody,
I really like the way your visit turned out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users