27 replies to this topic

#1 Haunted4life101

Haunted4life101

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 May 2002 - 02:58 PM

hello,
im new here and I need some help...umm well im only 16 and in my sisters room (across from mine  :o) is were we first encountered this demonic spirt.. one night while having a friend stay over it got unusally cold i mean freezing! throughout the room we thought it nothing since we know our house is haunted..so me and my sis went to sleep we both woke up to hear her scream and jump in the bed hiding under the covers in shock when she finally came to she told us she walk to the closet seeing a shadowed figure and thought it to be my sister she went over to ask what she was doing up and as she got closer she said it had horns and red eyes and long white hair and long nails...not to mention there was a storm outside! :o so we went and we all slept in the living room and heard things moving the room!lets just say my friend wont step foot inside our house again.. also i always feel somthings watching me and the coldness of that room not to mention i feel the evil of it as i walk to my room one time i went in my sisters room thinking it wont bother me and sat down only to be flug back in my chair! i ran out of there quickly!! also some friends who walk in there get scratches on there arms and we all hear voices in there also the door slamed shut on my sisters face before...
this house is only 7 years old and my familys lived in it since it was built i just hope we didn't build it on a graveyard cause our house is very haunted!!
i don't know what to to...we wanted to get an exorsist but my mom says we should just leave it alone..mabey it will go away.. what do you pepole think?
XHaunted4LifeX
if you have seen what I have seen heard what I have heard felt what I felt and been hurt by spirts and comunicated whith spirts you would be a beliver to...XHaunted4LifeX

#2 jolena73

jolena73

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 20 May 2002 - 06:11 PM

Can you have the property reserched? If so you might look in to it.

#3 Haunted4life101

Haunted4life101

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 May 2002 - 03:08 PM

hmm good idea..
I will try that i think I know im a Duma** for asking... but how would I get info for it..? :-/ (we might of already tryed a while back I have a short memory..)
XHaunted4lifeX
if you have seen what I have seen heard what I have heard felt what I felt and been hurt by spirts and comunicated whith spirts you would be a beliver to...XHaunted4LifeX

#4 jolena73

jolena73

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 22 May 2002 - 05:44 AM

Try going to the corthouse in your town/city. They should have any records about previous owners.

#5 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts
  • Interests:The Force

Posted 22 May 2002 - 06:02 AM

Public tax records are always a good way to find out who owned a house  ;D
Many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly upon our point of view.Posted Image

• Guests

Posted 22 May 2002 - 10:17 AM

Tax records do work extremely well, but contact your local plat room (located in your local county-city building); it is a lot easier to look up the information you need this way.

Also every house has an abstract, this is a history of the house and/or property which you currently own (If you don't have one, it can be obtained, it might have a small fee, but, it is worth it. It is boring reading due the fact it is a form of legal paper, but it helps. Using the abstract takes out a lot of work, since it every legal point that the property has gone through up to the owner prior to you.

#7 Haunted4life101

Haunted4life101

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 May 2002 - 11:54 AM

thanks  guys your being really helpfull  ;D
I will inform you guys when I find somthing  ;)
XHaunted4LifeX

• Guests

Posted 23 May 2002 - 04:15 AM

:o Yikes! I bet that did scare you! I'm not trying to be all voodoo or anything here, but I do have some odd advice: burn a vanilla scented taper-style candle in the room where it was seen...let the candle burn down as far as is safe (don't start a fire, i mean to say)...before you blow out the candle, tell the spirit to go from there...that he is not welcome and must go back to the netherworld. I haven't tried it personally, but I hear it is pretty effective. Good luck!!

#9 Haunted4life101

Haunted4life101

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 May 2002 - 11:01 AM

hmmm i will try...
i will tell you all if it works i just hope he/she dosn't hurt me or somthing it likes to alot
thanks againg every one!
XHaunted4LifeX

#10 daemom0666us

daemom0666us

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 May 2002 - 12:12 PM

have you tryed the discharge of spirits of demons and so forth? if not then that should work

#11 CubanGhost

CubanGhost

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 May 2002 - 12:52 AM

Have you tried contacting some of the local Investigators. It is very dangerous to solve the problem yourself with out any kind of Idea what to do. Also, Demons are not human spirits and there is a diffrence. If in fact there is a Deamon I would suggest to contact the Catholic church They are the best people to contact. But Let a group Classify it first it could very well be a angered spirit. Agin don't apprach it yourself. Go to http://www.theshadowlands.net/ghost/ They have a very good and and very good people that can help you

#12 daemom0666us

daemom0666us

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 26 May 2002 - 08:46 AM

the discharge works on spirits and demons but the one that can tell you more about that is Belial, it involves Black Magic I think not really sure it is mostly telling them to go back to rest or where they are need the most or something like that. I will see if Belial will give me the info in how to do this discharge.

#13 RedWicca

RedWicca

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 May 2002 - 08:29 AM

Wow, that is a creepy story.   :o  It does sound like your house was built on top of something...I have a feeling that it is an Indian burial ground.  Try buring some white sage in all the rooms while keeping focused on the white light (let it encompass you) and all things positive.  

You also might want to explain to the spirits you had  nothing to do with why their burial ground was desecrated (sp).  Good luck and let us know what you come up with in your research.  Blessed be!  

#14 daemom0666us

daemom0666us

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 27 May 2002 - 07:01 PM

don't know what Belial is thinking but here it goes

DISCHARGE
Go in peace unto your places; may peace be with you, and be ye ready to come whensoever I shall call upon you. In the name of the Father + and the Holy Son + and of thy Holy Ghost + Amen

say it 3,6,9 times every day or night till you feel the spirit is gone or the demon.

#15 Haunted4life101

Haunted4life101

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 May 2002 - 12:08 AM

thanks all of you thanks for all your advise ^.^ you all are great and i really aprecate it!!
XHaunted4LifeX

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users