• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16 jolena73

jolena73

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 28 May 2002 - 06:02 AM

If some of this does not work, You might ask a Wiccan to put a protection spell on your house. That might work.Of have a Priest try and bless your house.

#17 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 31 May 2002 - 04:58 PM

I have spells to be rid of Spirits, but Demons? I dunno about all that I can check though.  ;)

Posted Image

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim. --Ovid--

#18 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 31 May 2002 - 04:58 PM

Sarcasm w/ a smile?  :;)

May I ask why you feel this is a Demon?  >:(
Have you smelled anything vile in your home, you did say your family is the first to live in the house. Demonic occupation is very rare, they do take place but not all that offen ,Cold spots are very common with upset spirits , Ghost ect.
If you really believe you have a Demon In your home you should seek a Demonologist,
It is a very good idea to check into the history of the land that the house is built on. I have a studied demonology for about 6 years, I am all so a Ghost hunter to say the least, I would be glad to help you in anyway I can.

Take care,  ::)
Lease

Posted Image

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim. --Ovid--

#19 jolena73

jolena73

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 01 June 2002 - 07:48 AM

Has anything helped haunted?

• Guests

Posted 07 June 2002 - 02:36 PM

hello again all all your advise is help a great deal thanks the spirt seems to have calmed down altho i still feel its precencess alot of times and my dogs bark into that room and well it hasn't happened latley im so glad it has calmed down thank you all!!
XxHaunted4LifexX

• Guests

Posted 09 June 2002 - 08:50 PM

Walk to the room, and say "In the name of Jesus Christ, I demand that you go back where you came from!"  the spirit must obey you in the name of Jesus.

#22 RedWicca

RedWicca

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 June 2002 - 05:10 PM

Hey haunted!

I hope everything has worked out for you!  Have you come up with anything in your research?   ???

• Guests

Posted 28 August 2002 - 07:56 AM

;) Hello again all,sorry I havent posted lately Iv'e been rather busy...I think I may have misjudged this spirt a little...Its rather strange but Ive seen him on a number of ocasions and he spoke to me once...I here a voice whisper to me Its rather creepy but what I also saw him in a dream... ??? Its been confusing me alot Im not even sure If its the same ghost I was talking about...but Ive been rather scared....sorry I havent done any research latley but I will sure tell everyone what happens in the meantime...
XxHaunted4LifexX ???

• Guests

Posted 28 August 2002 - 11:04 AM

Hi Haunted, good to see you here again ;D. Bummer that spirit is still hanging around though. What do you think is different about this spirit and what did it say to you?

• Guests

Posted 29 August 2002 - 07:40 PM

:)I've heard that there is this God guy and if you say "God, help me be rid of this spirit" it will go away. 8)

#26 XxGhostChildxX

XxGhostChildxX

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 June 2003 - 01:38 PM

Ok oh my its been a yea since I answered you guys again I want to thank you all for the help by the way this is Xhaunted4lifeX for the spirt It told me its name and most of the time I only hear whispers....and I recently had thin bird banging into my window for a while now....what do you guys think?

• Guests

Posted 03 June 2003 - 12:17 PM

[glow=red,2,300]put holy water and croses everywhere. lol.
but seriously! i would flip and refuse to sleep in that house or even go inside. scratches on their arms!!??!
that's a dangerous ghost. and i would not use the ouija board at all![/glow]

#28 Baldrick

Baldrick

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 August 2003 - 11:43 PM

try and exorcise it ( get a priest to do it though ). Its a start. if it doesnt work then i have no idea what to do because i have a ghost in my house which wont go away even though it has been exorcised 2 times! Really spooky! :o :o :o

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users