12 replies to this topic

#1 Lil_chikY

Lil_chikY

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 April 2003 - 11:54 AM

Hi people
I also wondered, if there`s a way to communicate with a ghost without a recorder??..Like if ever your in the kitchen or in the living room, can u talk to it?.. LIke if u really believe and stuff... I wish I could communicate with my grandfather since I had a presence that it was him who came the other night.

And also yesturday night during when i was awake, I heard someone caughing and i thought it waas either my mom or da,d but the door was close and my mom`s to. That was kinda weird, asnd it scared me and i went under covers..

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 23 April 2003 - 06:29 AM

;D You don't need a recorder or anything to really communicate with the other world, PROVIDED your menttal fculties are so much clear and sensitive. People use all these mediums to record these voices, since it is more easier than to be sensitive.

And Don;t be afraid of super natturrals. Nothing can harm you without your consent

Take 8) Care
Posted Image

#3 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 23 April 2003 - 07:50 AM

I think someone want to talk to you dear... maybe you should open your mind and see what they want... Don't be scared they won't hurt you... ;D
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#4 Lil_chikY

Lil_chikY

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 April 2003 - 12:21 PM

Thanx..
I guess I will try and listenin, but I will still be scared of being hurt by them, i know they want my help or they want to help me, but     next time i will close my walkman and just hear til something comes up....

Moonchild when was your scariest encounter?.. or momment with a spirit...
Kat`s_god I already know ur story Lol...

But is it hard to hear what they are saying are they gonna wisper or anything like that have u guys ever talked to a spirit before....i think u have kat?... not sure...

#5 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 23 April 2003 - 11:30 PM

Moon Child is a BAD_WORD crazy dude! LMAO!

I have always to GET CONNECTED, but for various reasons didn't get the right education to do so. I have been at the cemetries and burial ground aroud midnights, also been around places that were supposed to be haunted, but didn;tt even see a leaf move by! This was when I was 20 - 22 years of age, and believe me, I was more mentally stable tthat time.

Over the years, my mental faculty has declined even though my want is strong. Want to be CONNECTED to the other dimensions. Yes, I have a freaky encounter, that happened 2 years back. The day was May 5th night. I was sleeping when suddenly felt so cold and shivering. I was lying head down. Opening my eyes, I was a cloudy form right on the leg side of my cot! I was helpless, sweted like hell, screamd out, but not a sound came out! AHHHHHHH! 4-5 seconds and it was gone!

This could be mistaken as a sleep paralysis, but believe me, it wasn't. I have had sleep paralysis a couple of times before, but this one WASN'T. I could see tthe light outside, could see the trees swaying in the wind, and also this cloudy form!

I am still open for an encounter, but only that I need to strengthen my own mind and it's cloudiness!

God Bless!
Posted Image

• Guests

Posted 24 April 2003 - 05:10 AM

PSYCHICS CAN ONLY GET SO MUCH INFO FROM THE OTHER SIDE BECAUSE THEY HAVE LAWS THERE AS WELL!!!
THEY CANT INTERFERE WITH EARTHBOUND PEOPLE BECAUSE IT WOULD BE TO MUCH OF A VALIDATION OF AN AFTERLIFE, AND ANYONE WHO WANTS AN EASY WAY OUT .

#7 maggot

maggot

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 05:17 AM

i know....u ask too much and they clog up or tollally disconnect from u.
as ive experienced this dont be too picky and nosey they dont like it, let them say what they what and you just listen.

#8 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 24 April 2003 - 08:44 AM

No I have never really talked to them.. I really never have the place to do it here... to much going on here for me to get peace and quite...lol    ;)
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#9 mjking4ever

mjking4ever

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 August 2003 - 07:55 PM

:)Ask them a ? then wiat for the answere to pop in your head . that is how they talk to you. Like if you ask them or it it's name and the name "Eric" pops in your haed that is most liklely the answere. Good Luck!! ;)
mjking4everPeace + Love = Happiness

#10 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 14 August 2003 - 02:06 PM

Talk to a spirit just like you would to a living person standing next to you.  I have audibly heard a few words from a spirit and seen a few visible manifestations so it is indeed possible, but I suspect it would take less energy for them to imprint their voice on a recorder.  In my opinion, availability of energy is the key.  Batteries, power lines and your body are a few sources of energy a spirit can draw from.

Be careful what you wish for!  You might get it and find yourself dealing with increasing levels of paranormal activity around you.  Once the door is opened, it cannot be closed again as spirits are very persistant when they realise that you can sense them on ANY level.

DO NOT give recognition to any suspected paranormal activity unless you have decided in your own mind that you are stable enough to deal with the consequences of your actions.  Hope this helps some. ;)
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#11 ghosthunter_girl

ghosthunter_girl

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 14 August 2003 - 09:04 PM

Do you have to be a psychic/sensitive to be able to communicate with ghosts? I've always thought it'd be neat to communicate with a nice ghost....but flyingorb, you're probably right...I woudln't want them talking to me constantly...my human friends are enough sometimes!  :;)
"The head are the invisible ones, but not the absent ones." -Victor Hugo

#12 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 16 August 2003 - 05:26 AM

Hi Ghosthunter_girl,

If a spirit has enough energy available they can if they wish, appear to nonsensitive folks.  However, if you have latent ability, or sensitivity to some degree, it is much easier for them (less energy needed) to manifest.

Imagine yourself a spirit for a moment.  You may, or may not, realise you are dead.  Your friends and relatives give no notice of you even when you are in their face and shouting.  Nobody seems to see, hear, or talk to you at all.  Then you come upon someone who gives you some recognition that you still "exist".  Perhaps they say they "feel" you and speak a few words to you.  Perhaps they look at you and percieve that you are there, maybe they turn to face you as you shift your position around them.  Would you follow this person and constantly bother them in an effort to communicate?  If they could not completely understand what you are saying could you get frustrated and manifest increasing levels of paranormal activity around them out of anger, and the need to be recognised.  Might you draw energy from this person, respond to their voice and even try to piss them off a bit to make sure they know you are still there?

This has happened to me and is why I say "Be careful what you wish for."  My personal sensitivity is increasing as it is used more and more and the door cannot be closed again.  As you develop your ability I think wandering spirits recognise this and you tend to attract more and more attention from them.  

This is both exilerating and discomforting at the same time.  When you hear your name audibly spoken out of thin air by a spirit (without a tape recorder) it does shake you up a bit at first.  Hope this bit of sharing helps some. ;)
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#13 psychicdreamer

psychicdreamer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 18 August 2003 - 05:16 PM

My psychic abilities have opened up a lot in the last year or so.  I found that when I wear my moonstone ring, it opens me up even more, and allows me to hear, see, and feel a lot more things.  There's a place in Columbus, Ohio I go to a lot called "Mooney's Mansion" where a woman was murdered and a bunch of people supposedly hung themselves from a bridge.  I absolutely CANNOT wear my moonstone down there because it's way too powerful and opens me up just a little bit more than I find comfortable.  Perhaps if you have some sort of stone with you that will help you open up more to things, you can contact this person you would like to talk to.
Confucious say: Man who walk sideways in airport turnstile is going to Bangkok.Men are like parking spaces; all the good ones are taken and the rest are handicapped.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users