Are we haunted

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 iceiiiis

iceiiiis

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 August 2003 - 12:42 PM

I was just hoping to get some input.  I live in a house that is about 8 yrs old.  I've been in the area since i was about 8 and havent heard any weird stories, but people have seen and heard things in the house and recently it seems to have either gotten worse or my new roommate could be more open to see things than other people.  I have seen things in a few other places so i believe in the paranormal and such. I was just wondering if i could get some advice on what to do now. ???

#2 NineBeanRows

NineBeanRows

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 12 August 2003 - 05:40 PM

What kinds of things have you heard and seen, iceiiiis?

I assume you are not the first to live in this particular house....do you know anything at all about anyone who lived there before you?
Your pal, NineBeanRows

#3 iceiiiis

iceiiiis

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 August 2003 - 09:31 PM

You see we are the first people that ever lived in this house.  When I was younger it was all field for miles.  It just been built up over the last few years.  Well the things I've seen are like out of the corner of your eye, you know what I mean?  My father, myself and my son have heard more than seen. Lots of banging like on the walls or roof.  Breathing, and my dad and I have both heard our names being called.  We just admitted this to each other after a few years.  We both just learned that we sleep with the talk radio on because of it.  But my new roommate actually saw somebody or something walk through the kitchen and again standing like outside looking in.  Which i have also thought i've seen but denied to myself.

#4 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 13 August 2003 - 10:43 PM

Well, just because you are the first to live in a house and it is brand new....doesn't mean that it can't be haunted!  The land has been around since the dawn of time and during all those years could have had an incident!  It could have been a cemetery in the past or there could have been a hanging tree there in the past.  You never know.  The only thing I would suggest is to investigate on your own....take pics and evp's ask lots of questions and see if you can get any pertinent answers.  You can also check the history of the area at the local library and also check the abstract for the land.  If you need any particular help investigating just pm me and I will answer any questions you may have!  Good Luck! ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users