the school

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Aaron

Aaron

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 August 2003 - 12:41 PM

well, a few nights ago i was walking alone near an old school building were, supposedly, a murder took place. as i was walking, i felt a presence that i was being watched. i just brushed it off by thinking that it was my imagination getting the better of me. but after thinking that the lights of the old building switched on, but the gates that were put up to keep people out were locked up tight.i looked into the building, but nobody was around as far as i could see. not to mention that its impossible to unlock the gate from the inside. i called out into the building, but no reply.still the eerie feeling of another presence loomed over me. i got out of there as fast as i could. ;D. i dont know if it was anything supernatural or just coincidence. what do you think?

#2 mjking4ever

mjking4ever

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 01:24 PM

Awesome  ;D I think it was real  :) Where is the school?
mjking4everPeace + Love = Happiness

• Guests

Posted 09 August 2003 - 08:00 PM

i think it was real to yeah were is this kreepy skool? :-/
shorite..

#4 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,369 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 09 August 2003 - 08:18 PM

i always thought school were creepy...lol. but this is different, were is it at?
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#5 Aaron

Aaron

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 August 2003 - 12:46 PM

the school was in the Owens Valley in the middle of the California desert. i think i posted something on it before i joined in haunted locations. but its a twenties/thirties style building with the windows blown out and locked up tight. honestly ive tried to break in there more than once ::), and i cant get in. but i'll try again, but with  friends :-[ ;D.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users