Sensitives

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 midnights_shadow

midnights_shadow

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 03:02 AM

hello, my neme is well... you all can call me midnight, or shadow, or what ever anme u like...

i am here because i am a sensative, to be a sensative means to be able to hear, see, feel, communate with spirits. it is very common for sensatives to draw spirts to them, because sensatives to spirts is like a light huse to a boat lost in the fog. i cam here in hopes of finding other like my self and to help them understand an learn about there abilitys, alos to help them tune or improve there gifts and even more emportantly protect themself

#2 squirrelgardens

squirrelgardens

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Amtrak to spooky destinations.

Posted 01 February 2007 - 07:02 AM

Welcome...I am also a sensitive.
Mother of three fur babies. Lover of all wildlife.

#3 spiritalk

spiritalk

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 10:36 AM

Not to discourage attendance here with these experienced people...I would also like to add to your resources...Spiritualism. For some this is the connection to the spirit realms.

For others it is a religion, philosophy, science followed with spirituality results. As Spiritualism uses mediumship in their services, they have some interesting and valid tried and true methods to learn and grow.

In respect, check out: http://groups.msn.com/spiritualwisdom

God bless, J

#4 midnights_shadow

midnights_shadow

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 11:09 AM

greatings an welcome squirrelgardens, i am always pleased to meet another like myself. what kinds of experinces have you had?

#5 spiritalk

spiritalk

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 10:18 AM

Have you read Tara Ward's book...Developing Your Psychic Powers? The fact is that we take the 5 senses used in the material world and apply our own sensitivities (adding 2 more qualities...intuition and I Know - this comes from the heart...it neither sees nor hears...it just knows) and you are opening to the psychic level of existence.

God bless, J

#6 Bear Dude

Bear Dude

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 09:26 AM

Greetings, midnight. I'm in the same boat with you. I seem to have inherited the physical mediumship gene that lay dormant in our branch of the family for a few generations. It's not always easy but I've found that as with all gifts, we're given them for a reason. Welcome aboard.

#7 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 11:51 AM

hello, my neme is well... you all can call me midnight, or shadow, or what ever anme u like...

i am here because i am a sensative, to be a sensative means to be able to hear, see, feel, communate with spirits. it is very common for sensatives to draw spirts to them, because sensatives to spirts is like a light huse to a boat lost in the fog. i cam here in hopes of finding other like my self and to help them understand an learn about there abilitys, alos to help them tune or improve there gifts and even more emportantly protect themself

Happy to see you here midnight. It's good to see the numbers of those who see from within increasing. Looking forward to sharing and learning with you.

#8 punkin

punkin

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:20 PM

#9 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Interests:computers, arts & crafts, nature, photography, ghost hunting, mediumship, supernatural/paranormal, etc.

Posted 14 February 2007 - 04:52 PM

i am here because i am a sensative

I'm a bit of a sensitive myself. While I used to dabble in telekinesis and psychometry when younger, my strongpoint has always been reading ghosts. My second would probably be an ability to walk up to someone and read them like a book...especially fun if I've never met the person previously and knew absolutely nothing about them.

(I wanna be a psychic when I grow up)<g>
Have you hugged your ghost today?The Porch - Ghosts, paranormal, supernatural

#10 midnights_shadow

midnights_shadow

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:28 PM

i am sorry that i have been gone for so very long, i will try my best to keep up with the thread. Recently we have been having voices at my house ((again)) i hope to son learn of the reason that they were drawn to me, the last time this accured it turned out to be ancestors, who as it seamed shared the same gift i have. i hope that the repeat of the occurance might mean there return to this world. i was kind of wondering if anyone here has heard of astral projection, and if so if that have tryed it, i have done some studying on it and a little practice, i hope to use it to maybe attempt to travel to the spirt worlds.

--midnight

ps,
i am sorry about my typos, i am not all that good at typing

#11 midnights_shadow

midnights_shadow

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:37 PM

welcome mystic hippy, i am kinda cerious about you work with telekinesis. could you maybe tell me a little mopre about it?? alos i wish you the best of luck at developing your skills and becoming a psychic.

Bear Dude... i was very interested at the fact that you refered to our gift as a "mediumship gene". do you think that have our gifts or other gifts like them have to do with genitics?

#12 Bear Dude

Bear Dude

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 08:41 PM

Well midnight, I dunno. I refer to it that way in that my gifts tend to be passed down mother to daughter until me...I was my mom's only child.

Each of my three kids exhibit some of the gifts but none yet exhibit all of them. Like MH, I'm a mixed bag. "medium", clairvoyant, clairaudient, etc as well as a dreamwalker. The thing that I do that trips people out is knowing when a woman is pregnant and what sex the baby will be.

#13 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Interests:computers, arts &amp; crafts, nature, photography, ghost hunting, mediumship, supernatural/paranormal, etc.

Posted 21 February 2007 - 07:10 AM

i was kind of wondering if anyone here has heard of astral projection, and if so if that have tryed it, i have done some studying on it and a little practice, i hope to use it to maybe attempt to travel to the spirt worlds.

I've been a big fan of AP for eons. In fact, I've travelled to quite a few locations where we have friends and they have verified I reached them by describing their surroundings. I believe Bear can probably remember at least a couple of those events.

I'm a dream walker...I walk into peoples' dreams at times.

#14 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Interests:computers, arts &amp; crafts, nature, photography, ghost hunting, mediumship, supernatural/paranormal, etc.

Posted 21 February 2007 - 07:13 AM

welcome mystic hippy, i am kinda cerious about you work with telekinesis. could you maybe tell me a little mopre about it?? alos i wish you the best of luck at developing your skills and becoming a psychic.

I used to work alot with TK when I was younger. It was more like a toy for me. As I grew older I found less time to do anything productive with it.

"Being a psychic when I grow up" is pretty much a running joke amongst me and my close friends. I've had several abilities for as long as I can remember. Some people think I'm a walking vortex.

#15 spiritalk

spiritalk

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 01:44 PM

Far Journies, I think the author is R. Blake? has a how to astral travel type of presentation. It is uncomfortable and downright painful...so why would anyone want to go to this level? As a warning it is the lowest level of spirit entities, uneducated and dishonest. So any informaton gleaned at this level would be suspect at best.

Try for the higher exercises to reach spirit realms of care and love.

God bless, J

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users