• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16 Bear Dude

Bear Dude

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 09:52 PM

I used to work alot with TK when I was younger. It was more like a toy for me. As I grew older I found less time to do anything productive with it.

"Being a psychic when I grow up" is pretty much a running joke amongst me and my close friends. I've had several abilities for as long as I can remember. Some people think I'm a walking vortex.

I still think we need to get together again, either at AQ or you come here and we'll go to Kinlock. Think Frither'd wanna join us?

MH and I are similar in many of our abilities. he's a dreamwalker but we do things differently...he walks into them while they're dreaming...I walk into them while everyone's awake. Literally, walking into a past dream as an observer to see details and such.

Edited by Bear Dude, 21 February 2007 - 09:54 PM.

#17 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Interests:computers, arts & crafts, nature, photography, ghost hunting, mediumship, supernatural/paranormal, etc.

Posted 23 February 2007 - 06:30 AM

I still think we need to get together again, either at AQ or you come here and we'll go to Kinlock. Think Frither'd wanna join us?

MH and I are similar in many of our abilities. he's a dreamwalker but we do things differently...he walks into them while they're dreaming...I walk into them while everyone's awake. Literally, walking into a past dream as an observer to see details and such.

As active as the land is and the two of us on it I think would generate quite a power surge.

Yeah...I like walking into peoples' dreams. It can prove to be quite interesting at times. Especially when they ask me about it afterward.

Getting back to odd events. There have been several going on here since Estrano passed. My power switch got switched off. Today there have been two events. I got up to make a cup of coffee. Frither was at her desk in the next room. When I got back to my desk the drawer had been pulled out about 8 inches. When I got in the truck to come home from work I put my bag on the passenger seat against the back upright part of the seat. The seat part is higher in the front than in the back. I was sitting at a red light and my bag fell onto the truck floor. Estrano had a habit of getting in between me and Frither and pushing us apart with his back to one of us and his feet on the other.
Have you hugged your ghost today?The Porch - Ghosts, paranormal, supernatural

#18 Bear Dude

Bear Dude

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 09:31 AM

definite power surge

That's interesting. I'm not surprised about the power switch but the bag and the drawer make me wonder if it's just Estrano dude.

#19 spiritalk

spiritalk

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 11:19 AM

"Walking into someone's dreams" sounds more like astral travelling than any kind of PK?

God bless, J

#20 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Interests:computers, arts & crafts, nature, photography, ghost hunting, mediumship, supernatural/paranormal, etc.

Posted 26 February 2007 - 02:29 PM

"Walking into someone's dreams" sounds more like astral travelling than any kind of PK?

God bless, J

Sorry...I didn't mean to infer that dream walking had any connection with PK. They're completely different abilities. Mostly what I've been involved with over the years are TK, psychometry, dream walking, AT, reading people and ghost reading. I also go through spurts where I'm constantly burning out circuit boards and light bulbs which could probably be associated with PK to an extent. I also tend to cause alot of anomolies in photographs.

My strongest two abilities, IMO, are reading people and reading ghosts.

Edited by Mystic Hippy, 26 February 2007 - 02:33 PM.

#21 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 02:34 PM

definite power surge

That's interesting. I'm not surprised about the power switch but the bag and the drawer make me wonder if it's just Estrano dude.

If there's a connection with the events and Estrano, I'm not so sure Estrano is causing them. I tend to think it may be more a matter of the energies resettling. Kind of like when you drag your finger through wet mud and watch the mud fill back in where your finger left a trench.

#22 Bear Dude

Bear Dude

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 12:40 PM

you may be right. I told you I was feeling ripples a few weeks ago. I'm feeling them even stronger now but what's weird is that there's NOTHING paranormal going on around the house except for hearing a lot more unexplainable noises. I'm surprised that with everything being so unsettled that it's not manifesting. I think the stuff your way may be tied to the changes I'm picking up as well as things just resettling.

could be wrong though. I only get about one good guess a year

#23 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 04:11 PM

you may be right. I told you I was feeling ripples a few weeks ago. I'm feeling them even stronger now but what's weird is that there's NOTHING paranormal going on around the house except for hearing a lot more unexplainable noises. I'm surprised that with everything being so unsettled that it's not manifesting. I think the stuff your way may be tied to the changes I'm picking up as well as things just resettling.

could be wrong though. I only get about one good guess a year

I believe there's definitely some type of dimensional shift taking place...possibly into the 4th dimension. It's kind of like when you toss a handful of small magnets onto a table. They all seem to skitter around until they group up into a mutually acceptable collection. You can see the same effect by placing a magnet on a table and moving a second magnet close to the first. Then watch the first magnet move until it's magnetic forces are mutually acceptable with the second.

As far as your last comment, Frither says she thinks we've been hanging around each other too much.<g>

#24 Sarmotifan

Sarmotifan

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 04:45 PM

I'm a bit of a sensitive-though it's not as strong as my Precog. My sensitive ability is mostly telling if a place is haunted, what sex the spirit or spirits are, and a small bit of hearing them. I've listed it in order of strong to weak. My sensitive talents began to surface when I was 12, my precog earlier. For both of the abilities, I can't seem to get them to stay switched on or switch on by command. They just do what they want, when they want without so much of a 'by your leave' deal.
In magic, anything is possible.You can teach a cat how to use the toilet.Teaching it how to flush is another matter.

The broomsticks are mounted. The ghosts are a-fright. Enchanting takes wing, On All Hallows’ Night.

#25 spiritalk

spiritalk

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 09:41 AM

The more you learn about these abilities, the more you can TAKE CHARGE! That is the first admonition to teach good, solid, psychic/mediumship understanding and development.

God bless, J

#26 BellaRose

BellaRose

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Interests:My SON (the Sunshine of my Life!!!!), Reading,<br />Bellydancing, My Pets, Sharing Information.<br /><br />ROSE &amp; THE TAROT<br />I have been studying the TAROT for 25+ years and have given readings to both the Famous and Non-Famous alike.<br />I have NEVER charged for a reading....<br />I studied extensively with Shekhinah Mountainwater<br />(1939-2007) from 1998 thru 2000. I was ordained as a Priestess in 1999.<br /><br /><br />QUIZILLA<br />CHECK OUT MY QUIZZES, POETRY, &amp; POLLS:<br />http://www.quizilla.com/users/6CentsRose/

Posted 29 March 2007 - 01:06 AM

As a warning it is the lowest level of spirit entities, uneducated and dishonest. So any informaton gleaned at this level would be suspect at best.

Try for the higher exercises to reach spirit realms of care and love.

God bless, J

I whole-heartedly disagree!
There is nothing inferior about Astral Projection.
~Bellarose

#27 midnights_shadow

midnights_shadow

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 07:37 PM

As a warning it is the lowest level of spirit entities, uneducated and dishonest. So any informaton gleaned at this level would be suspect at best.

Try for the higher exercises to reach spirit realms of care and love.

God bless, J

I whole-heartedly disagree!
There is nothing inferior about Astral Projection.
~Bellarose

sorry for being out of the loop, in the process of moving an wut not, i agree with bella, and have been practicing this for almost a month now tho the results i was hoping to achive have not yet happened...

#28 erna_butter

erna_butter

weird ancient from the medieval times

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • Interests:Art (any kind), computers, paranormal, forensics, psychology, and of course fantasy books, and history.

Posted 29 March 2007 - 09:19 PM

I`m sorry if I change the subeject with this question.

my husband is a sensitive which is why I was starting to read this thread, but what I am most curious about is what is a dream walker and how does one accomplish "dreamwalking"? its sounds incredibly interesting..my apologies again if I am bothering anyone with my question.
Posted Image I A.M CANADIAN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users