• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Angel

Angel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 03:56 PM

Well I kinda debated putting this in here cause it's really my boyfriends story not mine, so I decided to just tell the part that concerns me! Ok well since I've known him there have been a few times where he's been like really scared (for ME!) and I thought it was just really unnecessary, him being overprotective or something. Finally about a month ago he told me about something that happened to him (well is still going on I guess) It started a few years ago, there was this girl who was really weird about him, like obsessed but not about BEING with him, just HIM in general. She would be telling his friends things like what he did at a specific time (stuff she shouldn't have known) telling them to ask him did certain things happen in his DREAMS and he was really creeped out cause well, she was right about the stuff. She claimed to be in2 black magic and involved in some cults and said that she wanted him, (for something other than a relationship btw) and she would always be there doing things to hurt him (like hurting ppl he cares about and the one he loves would get it the worst) She also claimed that she could send her spirit out ( that's how she knew so many things he did when no one was around) and use ppl to do things for her.

Now ok yea somebody might say it's my bf tryin 2 scare me, and the story was incredible to me (there was a lot more to it & sry if I didn't tell it well) But to the part about me, when he was like almost at the end of the story I started hearing things..well thinking them actually. But I know they weren't my thoughts (can't explain it, but that's how it was) Anyway 1st there was a name and while he was talking it was like someone was saying the name Karina, I ignored it but it was getting INSISTENT like ASK HIM IF HE KNOWS KARINA so I did, and he's like.... :-/ yea...why would you ask me that, but I didn't answer (at 1st) cause after I asked him more things started coming like a FACE that I could ALMOST see. I knew her hair color and everything! Now when things like that happen 2 me (the happen often w/ my bf btw) I usually have 2 prove something to myself, so I asked what color her hair was (brown) and that's what he said, then I TOLD him how long it was and some other details and we were both like  ??? cause this is someone he BARELY knows btw just from high school. I had such a bad feeling about her that I made him promise that (this is weird) WHEN he sees her again, not to talk 2 her, not even acknowledge her just keep walking cause, well, I just have a BBAADDD feeling like I said. He was so  :o by it that he agreed to it right away! Now do you guys think this girl is like some kinda spirit stalker or somethin? Cause my bf is an honest person, he's not a practical joker (AT ALL) and he doesn't scare easy, but this girl has him SCARED I could hear it in his voice, he told me that one time , and he won't talk about it anymore! What do you think? Things have happened to his best friend 2 because his friend was the one that knew the girl 1st, he would say she's a weirdo freak blah blah and one night these 2 ppl (guy & a girl) tried 2 attack him but he got away and they just kinda laughed and told him to tell his friend (my bf) 'she still watches him'. And David is not a scary guy either, but if I try to bring this up they completley shut down......Some opinions please, on his story and on the way that girl popped into my head....
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." Buddha (563BC-483BC )

#2 eulac

eulac

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 04:57 PM

She may have the ability to have an out-of-body session and she may be able to use it well.  I've read about this, but never heard of any actual stories.  Look it up in the library.  You should be able to find something.

Ericka

#3 Angel

Angel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 02:35 AM

Thanx Ericka, that sounds like a good idea. I 've tried looking things up but I was looking under things like witch, or cult  :;)(which she claimed 2 be part of) so look for   out-of-body? what, session? experience :-/....oo maybe I'll try astral projection, isn't that the term for it???
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." Buddha (563BC-483BC )

#4 Bangin

Bangin

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 05:54 AM

Yes, astral projection is the term for "out of body experiences".  I've tried this myself, but with no luck.  I'm not sure of the boundaries or if there are any.  Nonetheless, it would be quite interesting to experience.  

I'd keep my distance from this girl...she sounds like an awful mess.  IF someone has the capability to do these things, they really should be more responsible.  Unfortunately, not all people have good intentions.  Good luck!
First voice: "Where is he...around here?"Second voice: "He's dead."First voice: "Ah, he could be anywhere then."

#5 Angel

Angel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 03 August 2003 - 01:57 AM

btw guys...maybe I'm just freakin out for no reason but in the past few weeks or so a bunch of ppl from his past 9high school) have been poppin up in his life...and he hasn't seen anyone in YEARS..Hasn't seen her yet..but I'm real nervous that he will...SOON    :-[ maybe I need 2 just relax...but I did make him promise me again that he wouldn't speak 2 her.....

#6 mjking4ever

mjking4ever

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 12:24 PM

You can get in touch with a parapsychologist and ask him or her about the "weird girl". Most likely they will be able to tell you what is going on there. You can find them in most big Colleges. Or look it up on the internet ,they have many sites and they will usually investigate for free. Try it okay ?

;)
P.S.
E-Mail me if you like.
mjking4ever@aol.com
mjking4everPeace + Love = Happiness

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users