• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kellerz

Kellerz

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 17 July 2003 - 07:49 AM

Ok i'm new here so i figured i'd post a list of the things i have encountered. I'm quite sensitive to the things around me and can often 'feel' when something is there or not quite right. I figured i would just list my encounters as there are quite a few to date.

1) I've been horse riding since i was 4 yrs old at the same stables. The stables was built in the 1800's i believe. Being there so long i have seen many dear horses pass on either from age or illness. I looked after a shetland pony for four years he was 42 when he passed on..it broke my heart. However for a while after no pony would go into that stable, and i got a tingle down my spine everytime i go through there. The yard is also haunted by a white horse. we dont know who the horse was but aparently the staff there have been seeing it for years i caught a glimpse of it from the corner of my eye one night when waiting for my ride home.

2)My mums old house was a large detached one built before the first world war. One of the previous owners had died in the front room, from old age. Right from the start the whole family often said they heard steps on the stairs, i heard it to, not just the creaking of floor boards but clear steps. Then a couple of times i was awake at around 2am (insomnia) and from down stairs i could hear a racket coming from the kitchen, its sounded like every plate every piece of cutlery and every cupboard door were being rattled and slammed. Now i got worried as my old dog libby (r.i.p) and my cat were there and my first thought is someones gotten in, well i then thought they must have hurt my dog as she is very protective and very loud if threatened. So i go running down the stairs burst inti the kitchen and.....nothing there....nothing out of place....my dog fast asleep on the floor. odd no?

3) same house my cat would often move faster than ive ever seen a cat move out f a room seemingly spooked beyond belief, and my dog would often growl menacingly at thin air. Especially if i was there.

4)  i worked at a boarding kennels and cattery for 3 years. it was buit in the 1940s according to the owners. Whilst working there i strongly felt watched nearly at all times especially if i was the only one working that day it was less with people around. I contantly saw a shadowy figure from the corner of my eye. It wasnt shadows in the corners as there werent any shadows due to how the place was lit and the walls and doors were all white. Dogs would often kick up a fuss at nothing at all. This went on the entire time i was there.

5) at primary school the cloak room was haunted. this was an old school and during one of the wars had been hit by a bomb. Also a teacher commited suicide there. Iremember the presence being forboding we never went there alone.

6) I live in chester, near manchester in the uk. Chester used to be the roman city known as deva (dewa) the walls remain though only a small section is the original roman wall. There are a few towers left as well. The walls are said to be haunted by a roman soldier and a cavalier. Whilst on the walls alone i have heard steps which are not my own numerous times which carry on after i have stopped walking to make sure theres noone else there to malke them. There is also one tower that i cant walk past without getting a strong feeling of being watched and i believe i once saw a face just for a second in the window.

right now thats all im remembering apart from also being very sensitive to animals ive always had a way with them according to my parents.
Hide me from me, fill these holes with eyes for mine are not mine. Hide my head and need, for i am no good, so dead in life, so much time. (Stan Rice 'Cannibal')Just call me Mrs Willard

#2 Bangin

Bangin

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 17 July 2003 - 08:31 AM

Welcome to the board!  Those are some cool experiences that you've had.  I, too, am an animal lover!  I often find my cats following something 'in the air' that I can't seem to see.  I believe their senses are more aware of their surroundings than ours.  Thanks for sharing your experiences with us and I hope to see more of them.  Take care.
First voice: "Where is he...around here?"Second voice: "He's dead."First voice: "Ah, he could be anywhere then."

#3 Kellerz

Kellerz

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 17 July 2003 - 09:49 AM

Thank you, if i have anymore encounters i'll be sure to post them here.
Hide me from me, fill these holes with eyes for mine are not mine. Hide my head and need, for i am no good, so dead in life, so much time. (Stan Rice 'Cannibal')Just call me Mrs Willard

#4 Kellerz

Kellerz

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 03:53 AM

Remembered one more encounter though it wasnt just me. i worked at a restaurant that was in a tudor building built in the 1500's it used to be home to a member of the clergy. Quite often once the customers have all left at night ... we would often hear clearly someone walking around upstairs even though everyone was downstairs ... there would usually be about 4 of us left to clean up after closing and we all heard it. We believe it was edward ... a previous owner who lived there till his death. You never got any bad feelings there so   i guess he wasnt unhappy with what his home now was. The only odd occurance when i was there was the food delivery came one morning and the boxes that were supposed to contain fresh fish held only ice... and not one box but all of them ....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users