Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

My niece Shauna

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 02 July 2003 - 03:43 AM

One night at my sisters in Surrey i was taking care of my niece (at that time she was 5months old) when all of a sudden she started laughing at somethig in the middle of the room, this was the first time i had experienced her do this but i was told that it has happened many times. I then took her upstairs and put her in her cot, i left the room as i had forgotten something, as i did so i heard her laughing and a noise, i looked in the room and Shauna was staring towards the curtains and where there was a neat pile of curtain pegs they were thrown all over the floor! later that week when shauna was asleep in her bouncy chair it started rocking for no reason at all...the closest person to her was me and i was a good six feet away. We think it may be my grandad who died 12yrs ago and he wants to see his first great grandchild...other than that we have no explanation of what is happening everywhere my niece goes!!! :-/

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 02 July 2003 - 03:54 AM

friend, there are other threads in here where people discuss about "kids" and the other side! check us out!
Posted Image

#3 Angel

Angel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 05:41 PM

Wow sounds like maybe that is your grandad. Things like that happen with my son 2 (just made a post about it -do they talk to him) It's slightly strange, but good that nothing bad is after them you know...
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." Buddha (563BC-483BC )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users