• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jkachuba

jkachuba

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 09:40 PM

Join The Ghosthunter, John Kachuba, on the Paranormal Cruise to the Bahamas, October 16-21, 2007

Have you ever wanted to investigate the strange happenings in the Bermuda Triangle? Have you ever wanted to explore pirate haunts in the Bahamas? Now’s you chance.

Join writer and ghosthunter John Kachuba (www.JohnKachuba.com) aboard the Carnival Victory for a five-night voyage with land excursions in Nassau and Freeport. The ship leaves from Charleston, SC on October 16 and returns to the same port on October 21. Renowned paranormal investigator Joshua Warren will lead the investigations at sea and at haunted locations in the Bahamas. Other well-known celebrities in the paranormal community will also be on board.

While on board Victory, you will enjoy all the amenities and entertainment typical of the Carnival Cruise Lines.

Prices start as low as $599, including all meals, shipboard programs, access to investigations, taxes, port charges and gratuities. Reservations are selling out quickly, so be sure to make yours today.

Contact John Kachuba through this website or at jkachuba@earthlink.net

See you on board!

#2 squirrelgardens

squirrelgardens

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Amtrak to spooky destinations.

Posted 14 February 2007 - 10:26 AM

I send you a pm about this cruise. If you do not receive it....jsut wanted to know if we book with Carnival independently? Or have you set up a group tag for Carnival?

Sounds exciting.....we are so thrilled to come.
Mother of three fur babies. Lover of all wildlife.

#3 squirrelgardens

squirrelgardens

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Amtrak to spooky destinations.

Posted 14 February 2007 - 03:23 PM

We talked to Helen today...the travel agent for the cruise group. :Spaz: Going to book this week..

Can't wait such an exciting cruise with lots of great people.
Mother of three fur babies. Lover of all wildlife.

#4 jenilynnanderson

jenilynnanderson

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 01:20 AM

Bermuda is a great place for the cruise vacations but because of the past real stories people are afraid to go there, many ships has never came back from the Bermuda Triangle, some people thinks that pirate's are still alive and are stealing our ships, some think that that places is cursed by the Ghost. This is reason people don't prefer to go there.

#5 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 08:37 AM

Bermuda is a great place for the cruise vacations but because of the past real stories people are afraid to go there, many ships has never came back from the Bermuda Triangle, some people thinks that pirate's are still alive and are stealing our ships, some think that that places is cursed by the Ghost. This is reason people don't prefer to go there.

I hope the original poster 'returned' from the Triangle cruise, if you know what I mean ;)

#6 Caniswalensis

Caniswalensis

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 01:58 PM

Heh, I went through the triangle four times when I was in the navy, serving on the USS Thorn DD-988. Nothing unusual happened to us.

Your results may vary. ;)

"It is proper for you to doubt ... do not go upon report ... do not go upon tradition ... do not go upon hear-say." ~ Buddha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users