• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 amy_gorg

amy_gorg

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 10:58 AM

i know this is my third entry to this website but life is rather a weird 1 last nite i was at home by myself for about two three hours and in that time things began to get a little creepy i was in living room watching tv when there was a loud smashy sound in the kitchen i thought nothing of it.....so i stayed were i was unti i felt thirsty so i went to get a drink as i walk into the kitchen several glasses had fallen out of the cupbord which has a latch on to keep the little sis out i thought it was bit wierd so on my return to the living room i herd a laughin which seemed to be coming from my room i went to inspect but nothing was there ...i went to bed at  bout 1.30 in the mornin so it was dark as i was drifing to sleep a hollow laughter similar to the other time filled the room my sister who i share a rom with did not stir ...........................freaky

#2 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 29 June 2003 - 11:25 AM

It sounds possible that you may have a poltergeist haunting your house.  Have you done any investigating of the history, taken pics, evp's etc.? ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 amy_gorg

amy_gorg

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 11:36 AM

from what i know the  house is fairly new bout 50 yrs old and we are the second family to live here but the old family were a tad bit weird  ;)

#4 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 29 June 2003 - 11:42 AM

well...I guess it comes down to what you want to know.  I would suggest if you want to investigate start with taking pics and trying to collect an evp or two.  See if you can get any answers there as well as researching the history of the house!  Good Luck!  If you need any assistance feel free to send me a personal message any time and I will try and help you out! ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 vernonw1

vernonw1

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 12:23 PM

Sounds very spooky!!! Please try taking some pics and posting them if you can!  Sounds very interesting.

Is this the first time anything like this has happened?
"When you let beauty and peace sink into you, dissension and strife begin to look like sheer insanity. Everything that people make a fuss about seems unimportant " Anne Frank

#6 amy_gorg

amy_gorg

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 11:35 PM

it is the first time something has happen at my house i have had a sighting of something at my friends house i don't know if u have read it ,bout a ghost that looked like me when i was yunger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users