74 replies to this topic

#61 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 08:23 AM

I blame society and the current president for my lack of disbelief!  I also blame Bush for the lack of tornados last year in the state of Wisconsin.  We had only 14 compared to 21 as the average..
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#62 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 10:09 AM

*LOL*I think we can pin the Kennedy assassination on him if we tried
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#63 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 12:54 PM

LMAO!!! I knew something was REALLY SNEAKY! about him.....

#64 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 06:23 AM

*ROFL*
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#65 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 11:57 AM

*In his best old geezer voice*  Dah!  I didn't like any of those presidents anyways, always up to no good.  Bah! Every president was in on JFK's assasination, Bastards!  Humph! Even Thomas Jefferson, even George washington were in on that conspiracy... bastards! If I wasn't stuck on the god forsaken old porch with peeling paint, with my rotting arse stuck to this dumb ol' rockin' chair, I'd give em all fat lip!  I would, too you young whipper snapper!

#66 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 06:25 AM

*ROFL on peeling paint*You sound like my Da

#67 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2004 - 07:43 PM

My sister and I used to tell our dad that our great grandmother, who died in 1989, would talk to us at night, and dad would just agree with us, since we didn't know she died. I was seven when she died and Karla was four. Since then I'd been checking out books at the school and public library on the subject when other people were checking out 'normal' books. I was the only one who checked out 'The Blob' and 'Godzilla'. At our old house, Karla told me that she saw something crouching in the hall. I remember looking up into the mirror in the hallway and seeing something white in the reflection. I don't know if this's relevant or not, but I went through this stage that made me believe beyond a doubt that I was adopted.......turns out my mom was adopted. I also got the feeling that there was supposed to be another family member, seven instead of six......my mom had a miscarriage before I was born. I'll get that feeling around birthdays or holidays. I had it one evening just sitting at the dining room table, ready for dinner.  

#68 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 08:42 PM

living in a haunted house at a young age

#69 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 26 June 2004 - 11:14 AM

I saw a ghost in my room when I was little followed by other things...
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

#70 MaryCeleste

MaryCeleste

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:Martial arts,Cryptozoology,TheParanormal,Singing,<br />Animal Rights,Art,Weightlifting,History,Magic/Illusionsists,Buddhism

Posted 24 April 2006 - 10:37 AM

At what point did you decide...
'I think i'm starting to believe in ghosts'

My friends and I have had a few really strange photos...they had some personal experiences..we've smelled 'phantom'smells and heard screams that had no apparent source.

AT that point i was still willing to be skeptical and try to explain away all of these things.
That was until i heard two evp's that we got.

ONe in the same place where all the smells/sounds/strange photos were captured and one I got at a private residence.

The one we got as a group simply said 'hi there' in a raspy rough sounding voice.
The one I got when i was checking out that house by myself said 'Stay with me'.It sounded like a little boy or a guy with a really high voice.
The room I got that one in was the former room of a little boy that died in a car wreck.

I don't listen to it much because it makes me sad honestly.
The voice is very monotone and almost scared/bored/alone sounding.

To me personally,I'm about 90% believer.
Theres always that little bit of skepticism for me.
A wave doesnt have to die to become water,it's already water

#71 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 24 April 2006 - 11:37 AM

Hello MaryCeleste, since we already have an active discussion on the same topic, I merged both the threads.
Posted Image

#72 DarkPrincess

DarkPrincess

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Interests:Actually...A little bit of everything...I really love posting on GV and I enjoy the chat a lot also. Everyone has been just great! <br />If you have Yahoo or MSN ask me for ID :) feel free to PM me too.

Posted 24 April 2006 - 01:36 PM

Hello MaryCeleste, since we already have an active discussion on the same topic, I merged both the threads.

I really can't pin point one thing that made me believe, I just always have, even without proof somewhere in my mind and heart I knew it to be true. Then we moved into this house and I saw the deer in the kitchen then found the box (which I STILL Need to get a photo of...I'll do it My Self today, tired of waiting on Hub..LOL) The clencher was most recent though when my mom told me that I never played with a indian boy in the trees around our house, that I was always out there but alone. I know better though, I spent a whole summer with him. :P
Posted Image

#73 erna_butter

erna_butter

weird ancient from the medieval times

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • Interests:Art (any kind), computers, paranormal, forensics, psychology, and of course fantasy books, and history.

Posted 08 June 2006 - 07:33 PM

i got into the whole ghost hunting research thing because of a book I read in grade three from my school library.

the book was all about famous ghosts and their haunts and I loved it and obviously could not get enough of it
Posted Image I A.M CANADIAN

#74 sam47

sam47

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 11:01 PM

for me, the moment i got hooked on the topic of the supernatural, or whatever you want to call it, was when i was
10 years old, and i saw an apparisition of my favorite aunt at my parent's home. have since done investigations of
various locations with digital, and tape recorders with my best friend and others. we have gotten pretty good evp
results. for me i don't have to feel or think that there is something else out there beyond what we can feel and
sense. i know that there is.

#75 snakebiteoftexas

snakebiteoftexas

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Interests:searching for haunted places as i drive cross country in my 18 wheeler with my lovely wife and meeting people to go ghost hunting with and playing fantasy sports

Posted 14 July 2006 - 11:27 PM

watching horror movies that had graveyard scenes i wanted to go out and see the ghost like on tv then i started seeing them and i was hooked sometimes i can go to a place and know what happened there
Posted ImageWWW.SOUTHERNSPIRITSEEKERSOCIETY.COM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users