bar harbor Maine

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 civilwarbuff

civilwarbuff

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:making my crafts,love anything that has to do with american history.but mostly civil war.love to read ghost books.go to civil war battlefields.those are haunted to.so i get the history with the ghosts.

Posted 17 February 2007 - 09:31 PM

we are going to go to bar harbor maine next year.was wondering if there are any haunted places to eat.going to be staying in a non haunted B&B.or so i think...was wondering if anyone from the east could tell me anything about bar harbor.also going to brunswick to see where chamberlins grave is at.that might be haunted.who knows.also the musuem.hope all can help me.

civilwarbuff
when sliding down the bannister of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way...an irish blessing.......may those that love us, love us, as for those that dont love us, may God turn their hearts.and if God cant turn their hearts, may God turn their ankles, so we will know them by their limp.

#2 civilwarbuff

civilwarbuff

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:making my crafts,love anything that has to do with american history.but mostly civil war.love to read ghost books.go to civil war battlefields.those are haunted to.so i get the history with the ghosts.

Posted 17 February 2007 - 09:33 PM

i mean this year.not next year.oops! i have a cold and i cant think straight.must be from all this crappy snow weve been getting.not as much as NY.but even a wee bit is too much.
when sliding down the bannister of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way...an irish blessing.......may those that love us, love us, as for those that dont love us, may God turn their hearts.and if God cant turn their hearts, may God turn their ankles, so we will know them by their limp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users