Lights went out?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 frogwomn2002

frogwomn2002

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 01:01 AM

:o well My friend and I went to a place that was supposed to be haunted and made back in the 1700's its made out of stone and really in good shape at first we were skeptical but we went to 3 diffrent places and took pictures to try and find ghosts. I had a camera and I took one picture and decided I wanted to go inside before telling my friend I took one more picture as the picture flashed the lights which are on all the time and never go out went out! coincedence that they went out dead while we just happened to be ther or a ghost telling us to get out and that we were not wanted? Please help me explain this if possible any help would be grateful!
Thank You,
    Tracy

#2 dntueva

dntueva

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 04:12 AM

Hi Tracey,
Welcome to GV. ;)
I was thinking the maybe the lights have a photo cell in them that tell the lights to go on at dusk,and off at dawn,maybe the flash made it think that it was daytime,and thats why the lights went off.
Either that,or someone,does'nt want any visitors.
Did you go in the daytime and "check" the place out?

Hope this helps.
Michael

Posted ImageIt Always Pays To Pay Attention

#3 frogwomn2002

frogwomn2002

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 09:14 PM

:o well yes we did go back in the day time and we saw and old shack and went searching in this shack and heard cries of a younger women and even saw a glimpse of her and was in old clothes apparently from back when the place was built . There were many murders that happened in this place an its not  a very good feeling when youo approach it. Would love to further investigat but not sure if any one owns it and cant get in because the doors have been barred and wired shut if any more replies about what I should do and how to approach this angry ghost in the spirit world please let me know.Thanks again.

#4 dntueva

dntueva

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 09 June 2003 - 02:59 AM

HI Tracey,
I dont know if i would mess with an angry ghost maybe talk a little with a recorder, but, about the place being locked up you maybe able to find out who if anyone owns it by looking for any forsale signs or going to the closest realitor or library, they may be able to point you in the right direction. If it states "No Trespassing" then I would definatly not trespass cause the lawmen might not understand the way we do here in GV.
Good Luck remember not to go out there alone always have someone with you, incase you, trip or fall and need help to get back to your house or vehicle.
Be careful Have a fun investigation.
Good Luck let me know how it goes?
Michael

#5 frogwomn2002

frogwomn2002

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 June 2003 - 09:42 PM

Michael,
 :o There are no for sale signs but I will check with a realitor and see if there are any stories and as for the lawmen my father is one so that is not a problem. I never go alone because of it being an angry ghost I am very carefue when it comes to that I also got my pictures back but dont have a scanner to show you there are some weird things in these pictures too that would creep you out!Kinda dont want to go back just because of what the pictures contained a dark red light in all windows and a creepy looking face in the door.?!I am glad your chating with me about this stuff makes me feel a little better do you have any weird or frighntening experiences? Would like to hear them if you do.
Tracy

#6 dntueva

dntueva

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 05:26 AM

Hi Tracey,
You could probably go to walmart or staples and get those pics put on a disk for a few dollars.

It sounds like you may be right about the angry ghost cause what I have learned that red usually means angery,bad evil,so be real careful not to go out there alone.

I have a few different experiences latley and some of them from long ago I posted in Encounters.

Recently i have had a couple of weird things happen I went just last night to the cemetary and was wanting to get a photo and recording, I asked if anyone is here give me a sign please and held out my hand with the recorder mic in it and something that felt like a spider touched it ,I was looking right at my hand and nothing was there no bugs or anything so I said thats fine now how about the other hand , and again something touched it just like my right hand.
Weird huh and there is something on the tape I will go thru it today and see if i cant put it in EVP section.

The funny thing is i wasnt scared it was like if i knew you for awhile and I said give me five just as nonchalont as that. I think I should have been scared but i wasnt it was an ok thing like are ya there? Oh yes,you are ok.

If you go to walmart or staples and get the pics put on disk post them with a stiry and 1 more thing when you get your film developed always tell them you want all the pics developed and given to you .
Sometimes they will take some out and think they are trash and those maybe the best ones for what we are looking for.
I wouldnt tell them why cause they may look at you funny, but you could say that you are a paranormal investigator and you need all the pics back, if they ask that is.

Ok well I have to go thru that recording
So write back and if you want email me.
Dntueva@tampabay.rr.com

alot of us have YAhoomessanger and we are on at all times of the day and night.
My ID on that is dntueva
so add me if you get it.
Have a great day
see ya
Michael

#7 frogwomn2002

frogwomn2002

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 09:38 PM

Michael,
    :oThank you for the information i will do both and thank you for your e-mail and I will add you to the messenger when do you come on?Im usually on from 12 am to about 8 am sometimes so let me know again thank you.

Tracy

#8 dntueva

dntueva

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 11 June 2003 - 02:47 PM

I am usually on in the evening.
So did you get those pics on to a disk?
Let me know if you have trouble you can always post a question in tech support.
To bad you are up all night and I am up all day . we have to get together on yahoo and chat am so interested in what you are doing, its kinda like I am there.
Michael

#9 frogwomn2002

frogwomn2002

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 10:04 PM

Michael,
:o No I havent yet need money to do that first and I havent got paid yet. I wish you were here so you could investigate with me I finally found out though that my mothers best freinds husbands uncle owned it and that he passed away so now it belongs to her friends husband and she even stayed there one night and said that she would never stay there again.So I asked my mother and she didnt think i would be able to stay the night but I think Im going to ask anyway you never know and I think it would be cool.Well gotta go talk to you later.
Tracy

#10 dntueva

dntueva

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 13 June 2003 - 08:56 AM

If your mom knows the owner you maybe able to get in like you said you have to try to see if the answer is no

I wish i was there also sounds very interesting!

Let me know whats next or what youu plan to do and if they said yes or no.
Good Luck i hope you get to go in.
Michael

#11 frogwomn2002

frogwomn2002

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 June 2003 - 12:47 AM

Michael,
  :o been very busy and havent checked it out yet but will let you know when i do. So how have you been? i hope alright well just got off work and am going to bed now so I will talk to you later.
Tracy

#12 dntueva

dntueva

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 15 June 2003 - 04:48 AM

Hi Tracey,
I came down south to see my mother and we went to the local GY to check it out we got a few orbs and while on the way home mom said that she wanted to stop by a local house that when she goes by gives her the willy's so we went by that  house and took a few shots and got a few more orbs from there we wanted to go back but where stopped by a few of the local roudy's that wanted to know what we were doing there at midnight and they didnt look to friendly so we just booked it outta there.
We are going to go back this am and check out the house again if I get anymore pics Ill post them up in spiritography so you can check them out.
The house is like 300 feet from my moms front door so its right there and we can get there with no problem.
Glad to talk to you again hope all is good!

Michael

#13 frogwomn2002

frogwomn2002

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 June 2003 - 09:43 PM

Michael,
:o hello whats uo your story sounds pretty good cant wait to hear from you again. Hope to see those pictures be careful and stay away from weirdos. good Luck

Tracy

#14 dntueva

dntueva

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 01:31 PM

Hi Tracey How are ya well we didnt make it back to the house unfortunatly ,
GrandPa had to have surgerie Monday morning so we had to wait to see if he was gona"MAKEIT" or not he did and things are looking good so far.
I hope to get out tommaroww night if it isnt raining and go to a "NEW" cemetary of course its only new to the group and not new. of you follow what I mean

So tell me have you been to the film developers yet?

You gotta post up some pics We have been waiting sooooo long
Whats up with that ?

Let me know what you have been up to ?
Michael

#15 frogwomn2002

frogwomn2002

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 09:24 PM

Micahel,
  :o No I havent gotten them done yet need the money and dont have it. i went to the cemetary that same night and didnt get any orbs how do you catch them? Well I hope your grandfather is okay and yes I would love to hear what you get when you go back out if I get the money to post my pictures you will be the first to know. well gotta go later.
Tracy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users