• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 JeniSue21

JeniSue21

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 June 2003 - 12:41 AM

When my husband and I first got together and moved into our trailer, this weird thing happened.  Every morning for about the first 8 months we lived here, all of our electrical appliances would be unplugged.  It was annoying for me, not only because I set up my coffee pot every night before I go to bed  (its an auto timer)  but also b/c I go to sleep with my tv on.  At the time we had no animals, and its a pain to try and get behind my enterainment center to unplug or plug in anything.  The only explanation I can come up with is that maybe its a spirit looking out for me in so way ???  Maybe there was an electrical hazard I wasnt aware of.  I dunno, even more odd is it stopped all of a sudden.  Any thoughts????

#2 MTV

MTV

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 02 June 2003 - 08:13 AM

Maybe,whatever spirit was there,fixed the problem.That would not be the first time that happened. :-/

#3 JeniSue21

JeniSue21

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 03 June 2003 - 04:47 AM

Yeah, I would say maybe thats a possibility.   ;)

#4 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 14 June 2003 - 05:50 AM

Did you complain about the items being unplugged. Maybe it realized that it was annoying you and quit. It was a habit in years back to unplug any electrical items before going to bed. Actually it is still a good idea on some items. I know of a couple of house fires that were caused by a drip coffee pot that shorted and overheated even though it was off. The older televisions were known for that also. Then again it may be a spirit that had such a problem with an electrical item during life. Or it could have been a handy spirit that made the repair as suggested before. Who Knows? If you run into one that does drywall repair send them my way. LOL
  ;)
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#5 MTV

MTV

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 14 June 2003 - 07:45 AM

You wish,cajuanknight.lol ;D

#6 JeniSue21

JeniSue21

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 03:11 PM

I didnt really complain, but I did talk about how odd it was.  Not so much in my home, but I would tell my mom about it, and she thought maybe it was my grandfather being protective in some way.   ;)
Jen

#7 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 03:56 PM

Hey Jeni,
Anything is possible and one may never know just what is happening in this world. We can only hope to find some of the answers. ;)
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users