Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Something positive that happened today...

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#16 ravenhecate

ravenhecate

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Interests:Art, Paganism, Animals

Posted 25 February 2007 - 03:11 AM

Moonie,

I hear ya there! I know almost exactly what you are feeling, since I am feeling it too. And it is funny because November is when I met my new sweetie too!

I am glad you are finding happiness, Moonchild. You deserve it.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#17 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,386 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 25 February 2007 - 03:29 AM

:hug: Miracles - do happen! Dreams - they do come true! Selfless love - it does exist! Choices - we DO make! Strength - it is all within!
Posted Image

#18 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 25 February 2007 - 03:56 AM

:hug: Miracles - do happen! Dreams - they do come true! Selfless love - it does exist! Choices - we DO make! Strength - it is all within!

Moon... I couldn't have said it better myself! You seem so wise just from the postings I have read on this board.
Love life.

#19 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,386 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 03:58 AM

Everybody have the knowledge S.Kitty, just that life's stress and situations makes us appear dumb! :hug:

As my favourite quote goes: IT IS ALL IN OUR MIND!
Posted Image

#20 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 25 February 2007 - 09:53 PM

I'm really kinda upset right now... so maybe posting something positive about my day will cheer me up...
Good news and bad news... Mom took me to kohls today (first time out of the house in I don't know how long...) to get some jeans that fit and I got a size 4 and a size 6. Bad news though because I'm 5'10" but it still boosts self esteem none the less!
Love life.

#21 AngelRose

AngelRose

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in the paranormal. Just not enough to go out and do any investigations. I think my past experiences might have frightened me away from looking for what might come next. I can read what others go threw and it seems exciting. But I just don't have it in me to get up and do any investigations. Pretty silly I know. But it's who I am. I'm a watcher not a doer. That's ok with me, I dont' mind it. I feel safe this way. lol

Posted 26 February 2007 - 08:55 AM

So far, this year is emotional for me and my family. My mother just found out she has lung cancer. She's refusing to admit it to herself. I've talked to the doctor, he said that she is in denial. It will take her awhile to get use to the idea. Once she goes threw the surgery, and her treatments of chemo, she should come out of it ok.
I don't know what to believe. Other family members who have had lung cancer, haven't made it threw. I know my mom knows this. I think she's scared. I can't blame her. I'm scared also.

Good news, hubby got part of his settlement from his accident at work. He lost part of his right hand. Because of that settlement, we were able to get our bills finally paid for the first time ever. I hate that hubby had to loose a body part for those to get paid. It happens to alot of people.

More good news, After putting ebony to sleep the day before Thanksgiving, we got a new four legged family member named Gus. He's very sweet. He is also learning everything we teach him very quickly. Still working on the potty training, but he's getting it. At least he is only doing #1 in the house. The #2 gets to me. He is very special. He means alot to all of us. It's been 10 days that we have had him in our lives. We are so grateful for him. He has filled that empty space in our heart.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#22 BellaRose

BellaRose

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Interests:My SON (the Sunshine of my Life!!!!), Reading,<br />Bellydancing, My Pets, Sharing Information.<br /><br />ROSE &amp; THE TAROT<br />I have been studying the TAROT for 25+ years and have given readings to both the Famous and Non-Famous alike.<br />I have NEVER charged for a reading....<br />I studied extensively with Shekhinah Mountainwater<br />(1939-2007) from 1998 thru 2000. I was ordained as a Priestess in 1999.<br /><br /><br />QUIZILLA<br />CHECK OUT MY QUIZZES, POETRY, &amp; POLLS:<br />http://www.quizilla.com/users/6CentsRose/

Posted 26 February 2007 - 02:21 PM

It's my son's Birthday, today...YEAH :) :) :hug: :clap: :D

#23 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 02:20 PM

Well, my big disaster turned out to be only a minor nuisance( namely, my "broken I/O chip" was only a stuck numlock key. ) I guess I can be happy about that, though it messed up my whole morning, at least my laptop doesn't have to be replaced just yet. :ghost:

Edited by Yosei, 27 February 2007 - 02:21 PM.

"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#24 MELLY

MELLY

Loves Firemen!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts
  • Interests:Reading, gardening, my daughters and grandchildren, travel. I collect dolls, first edition signed novels, and love architectual salvage!

Posted 27 February 2007 - 02:54 PM

My good news - I'm heading for the Texas Gulf Coast in the morning for ten days! Going to Rockport for the Oyster Festival.
Religious people fear going to hell. Spiritual people have already been there.

#25 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 07:58 PM

MORE GOOD NEWS PEEPS!!! KEEP IT COMIN'!!!

I'm headin' to my buddy's house in a bit cuz my lil sis has a choir concert (she plays piano... doesn't sing... sounds like a dying cow)... We're gonna watch "Incubus".

I'm coughing up "pschychedelic hair balls" meaning that the gunk is leaving my lungs... Woo-Hoo!!!

Sonic just opened up here.... I'll be gaining back the 20+ lbs I've lost in the past 8 weeks then some in no time... I'll have a bacon cheese burger and chedder peppers and onion rings and cherry lime aide and....
Love life.

#26 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 09:47 PM

I will be "legal" in 64 (?) days (even though technically I'm already legal because the age of consent in Colorado is 16...)... My mom is taking me to get my big ugly "knife-ectomy" (yes that's a real surgical procedure...) turned into something "pretty"... I will be posting pictures of the scar so you artists can give me ideas of what to turn it into... The winner will be eternally eteched into my abdomen... It's kinda in a tricky spot (about 1/2" thick, 2" long, 1/2" from belly button, BRIGHT purple and won't fade anymore...) And I can legally buy a scratch card... Woo-hoo! Yes... I'm a loser.
Love life.

#27 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,386 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 11:18 PM

hahaha my good news from "yesterday". Well, I am relieved from a non-sense project I was handling. Being a programmer it was hard for me to get into networking support, but I was blessed that I could handle it well too. After all the initial set-up are in place, I am more than glad that I can now focus more on the other two projects that was under me. I am also undertaking some business development for the company, and i had a very successful presentation yesterday, now that rocks! Success follows success they say - yeah seems to be true!
Posted Image

#28 Charlotte

Charlotte

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 12:19 PM

I received a raise & incentive bonus today - but the best new of all is that we found out my sister doesn't have cancer!!!! :Spaz: :clap:

Blessed Be,
Charlotte :)
CharlotteI have learned that being with those I love is enough!

#29 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 10:11 PM

I received a raise & incentive bonus today - but the best new of all is that we found out my sister doesn't have cancer!!!! :Spaz: :clap:

Blessed Be,
Charlotte ;)

EXCELLENT!

I've been beading all day to donate to an organiztion full of kids kinda like me since I can't donate with money...
Love life.

#30 BellaRose

BellaRose

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Interests:My SON (the Sunshine of my Life!!!!), Reading,<br />Bellydancing, My Pets, Sharing Information.<br /><br />ROSE &amp; THE TAROT<br />I have been studying the TAROT for 25+ years and have given readings to both the Famous and Non-Famous alike.<br />I have NEVER charged for a reading....<br />I studied extensively with Shekhinah Mountainwater<br />(1939-2007) from 1998 thru 2000. I was ordained as a Priestess in 1999.<br /><br /><br />QUIZILLA<br />CHECK OUT MY QUIZZES, POETRY, &amp; POLLS:<br />http://www.quizilla.com/users/6CentsRose/

Posted 02 March 2007 - 10:38 PM

My Computer is finally FIXED !!! ;) :clap: :Spaz: :clap:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users