Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Something positive that happened today...

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#91 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:36 AM

I got clearance from Cardio this evening to go through with the surgery to fix my pain pump! Will be leaving in about 6 hours.... I'll be txting my friend when I get settled in and she'll post it to my fb page.... anyone who is a FB friend can copy the message onto here if you please.
Love life.

#92 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:33 PM

I woke up, and I still have a job, lousy pay and all.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#93 pharmacy chick

pharmacy chick

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:I love to read, play games, watch TV. Go out and socialize with friends. I love the outdoors.<br />I've always been interested in the supernatural and love to learn new things about it everyday.

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:52 PM

I woke up, and I still have a job, lousy pay and all.

Hey thats how my day went. Now after 3 hours of GVing Im going to bed. Night Everyone
"Can you see the face behind the mirror?"

#94 pharmacy chick

pharmacy chick

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:I love to read, play games, watch TV. Go out and socialize with friends. I love the outdoors.<br />I've always been interested in the supernatural and love to learn new things about it everyday.

Posted 24 March 2011 - 12:25 PM

I have a day off and actually slept from 3:30am straight through to 9am!!!!

and I just read via FB that my neighbors husband cut the power cord to her straightner... Just grateful my future husband doesnt like to work with electrical things. LOL he's strictly a sales man.....
"Can you see the face behind the mirror?"

#95 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 24 March 2011 - 11:24 PM

I have a day off and actually slept from 3:30am straight through to 9am!!!!

and I just read via FB that my neighbors husband cut the power cord to her straightner... Just grateful my future husband doesnt like to work with electrical things. LOL he's strictly a sales man.....

And this is part of why I don't do a lot to my hair. It's just shampoo and go.

My positive for today is that I'm alive.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users