Kats_God Drawing Gallery 4

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
378 replies to this topic

#331 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 16 January 2008 - 01:46 AM

Posted Image

#332 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 16 January 2008 - 07:48 PM

Posted Image

#333 Flormarina

Flormarina

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, and photography, music and oil painting, in general I love nature, with all its splendour and glory. The paranormal has been one of my favourites hobbies.

Posted 17 January 2008 - 10:06 AM

Posted Image

Like always, beautiful work !!!
Posted ImageFlormarinaIf you got something to tell the world, write a book....

#334 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 10:37 AM

You all are so talented! Wow! I have such little artistic ability...I still draw stick people! <hangs head in shame> :D
Posted Image

#335 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 01:22 AM

Thank you, Flor and Annie :wave: Annie ~ let you in on a little secret...........I can't even draw a reconizable stick figure on my own. These recent pics I've posted were done with a program called Terragen. Give me a generating program like Terragen, Corel, Paint Shop Pro or something along those lines and I'll wander off into an alternate dimension for who-knows-how-long .....and occasionally come up with something I think is worthy of posting :wow: I discovered graphic art like the second day after I got my first computer (20 years ago....whoda thunk it?) and it's been a grand obsession ever since then.

#336 BellaRose

BellaRose

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Interests:My SON (the Sunshine of my Life!!!!), Reading,<br />Bellydancing, My Pets, Sharing Information.<br /><br />ROSE &amp; THE TAROT<br />I have been studying the TAROT for 25+ years and have given readings to both the Famous and Non-Famous alike.<br />I have NEVER charged for a reading....<br />I studied extensively with Shekhinah Mountainwater<br />(1939-2007) from 1998 thru 2000. I was ordained as a Priestess in 1999.<br /><br /><br />QUIZILLA<br />CHECK OUT MY QUIZZES, POETRY, &amp; POLLS:<br />http://www.quizilla.com/users/6CentsRose/

Posted 22 January 2008 - 12:10 PM

This is a Spirit I drew some years ago....
Her eyes ALWAYS HAUNTED me
!!!

Posted Image

#337 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 22 January 2008 - 01:26 PM

Bellarose, that is rocking! Very magnetic eyes! :headbang:
Posted Image

#338 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 04:54 PM

LaurieAnn likes water scenes and I figured she could use a new one to meditate on :)

Posted Image

#339 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 28 January 2008 - 07:40 AM

Posted Image
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#340 Flormarina

Flormarina

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, and photography, music and oil painting, in general I love nature, with all its splendour and glory. The paranormal has been one of my favourites hobbies.

Posted 28 January 2008 - 08:47 AM

Posted Image

beautiful work you guys!!! :kitty: :hug:
Posted ImageFlormarinaIf you got something to tell the world, write a book....

#341 Shawn333

Shawn333

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 11:00 AM

This is a Spirit I drew some years ago....
Her eyes ALWAYS HAUNTED me
!!!

Posted Image

BellaRose that's awesome! This is the first time I've seen you post something here. You need to post your artwork more often!

#342 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 07:14 PM

Posted Image

#343 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 01:13 PM

Posted Image

#344 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 03:37 PM

Posted Image

#345 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 15 February 2008 - 07:07 PM

Posted Image
Not done anything in a while, this is a drawing I did of my online avatar on IMVU Erm its bad quality cos i had to take the photo on my phone as my scanner is out.

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users