Kats_God Drawing Gallery 4

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
378 replies to this topic

#31 woebetide mourn

woebetide mourn

Makes fun of dolls of ugly old guys

• PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:History, Art, Science, People, Religion, Ideas, Nature, Animals, Earth.

Posted 17 March 2007 - 09:32 PM

I'm not nearly as good as kats, but ahwell.. I figured i'd share a few of mine as well...

Posted Image
^ this is combination of some of my drawings and computer graphics. heh, i did the rose in MS paint, yeh it even seems crazy to me... its been modified in this image though, it was red and didnt look as 3d in the stem area.

Posted Image
This was done in pencil for my art class last year, our art teacher loves animals and volunteers to keep dogs before the shelter finds them a home, this is a puggle that i drew to suck up to her.
hehe, joking.

Posted Image
This is also i drawing i did in pencil for art class last year, we were meant to do surreal drawings with those wooden figures, i can't remember what they are specifically called... That is my hand it is dancing with by the way..

Posted Image
just a closeup of the above image.

Posted Image
This is a drawing i did of a girl, no one in specific, none of my drawings are actaul people. I dont plan my drawings, i add new things that come to mind as i go.. This i editted in photo imp.

Posted Image
This i started awhile ago and still have not finished, hehe, sorry. It's done in pen.

Posted Image
This is done in pen, and not finished either, its a girl standing and leaning against a tree.. she is looking out into the sky.. I've completed the treebark since his photo of it, but also ruined her face... eh..
Posted Image
This is a drawing i did more recently, as the one above, and it is kind of finished. i've still added few things to it since this photo. It has many meaningful hidden things in it. But basically it is an elemental drawing, Air, Fire, Water, Earth, and Spirit. done in pen
Posted Image
This is a drawing i started for the memory of our beta fish which recently died... I've done it in pen.

I no longer use pencil.. it smudges.

hehe.. thanks for looking.. and i love your drawings kats_god.

woe

#32 woebetide mourn

woebetide mourn

Makes fun of dolls of ugly old guys

• PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:History, Art, Science, People, Religion, Ideas, Nature, Animals, Earth.

Posted 17 March 2007 - 09:41 PM

Posted Image

ah, i found another floating around my imageshack account. This isn't the finished version but its one of three drawings i did for my Aunt Keri for Christmas. It's a drawing of her sister's daughter, i also did her five year old son and Keri's brothers little son as well. She wanted them to give to them for Christmas. (o:

woe

Edited by Woebetide_Mourn, 17 March 2007 - 09:42 PM.

#33 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 18 March 2007 - 04:42 AM

~Awesome job, Woe!!! I'm like you, I love to do my drawings in pen. I love the effect that the pen gives when I shade. You're really good at drawing...especially in the areas of the eye's...Way to go!!!!
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#34 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,373 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 18 March 2007 - 09:04 AM

Posted Image
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#35 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,373 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 06:31 PM

Posted Image

Edited by kats_god, 29 March 2007 - 06:35 PM.

and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

#36 ravenhecate

ravenhecate

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Interests:Art, Paganism, Animals

Posted 16 April 2007 - 07:13 AM

As a few of you may know, I belong to a medieval re-creation group called The Society for Creative Anachronism. In that group, I play the role of a Scribe and it is my job to research medieval manuscript illumination styles and then re-create them. We use these hand-painted pieces as award certificates for those who have done service to the group or have acheived excellence in one of the arts. Since I haven't been able to do any of my pet portraits for a while, I thought I would post a few of my manuscript pieces for your perusal...It's my Gallery and I post if I want to :weeee:

Hope you enjoy!

This first one is an award called an Award of Arms...it is the first level of awards one can receive at the Kingdom level and is for either service or acheivement in an art. This particular one was awarded to the woman in 1978 and she has had to wait until last year to receive the scroll for it. I wanted to make sure that it had been worth the wait for her, and I hope I acheived my goal.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#37 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 16 April 2007 - 07:14 AM

Some great work there !!! keep it up ! :weeee:

#38 ravenhecate

ravenhecate

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 07:22 AM

This next award is called a Doe's Grace. It is an award given by Her Majesty for chivalry and is at Her discretion only, which means is almost always a spur of the moment thing. This was awarded to the same woman who received the Award of Arms and was awarded sometime in the 80's.

This particular piece, my beloved was so taken with that he used it in one of HIS pieces of artwork. He uses a process where he combines many different techniques, often pencil, paint and then an overlay of computer generated graphics, to produce his work.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#39 ravenhecate

ravenhecate

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 07:24 AM

Finally, this is another given to that same poor woman and is called a Willow. It is given for proficiency in an art.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#40 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,373 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 08:59 PM

Posted Image
and on Facebook

Posted ImagePosted Image

#41 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,373 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 06:05 AM

Posted Image
and on Facebook

Posted ImagePosted Image

#42 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,373 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 09:07 PM

Posted Image
and on Facebook

Posted ImagePosted Image

#43 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,373 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 06:15 PM

Posted Image
and on Facebook

Posted ImagePosted Image

#44 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 22 April 2007 - 07:18 PM

~*coming from one of your biggest fans here!!*

Kats, you do such extraordinary work!!! I wish there was a way that if I sent you a pic of me, that you could draw it the way others see me. I know this is confusing...but when I look in the mirror, I see one thing. But if you could draw me the way others see me...it would be worth the money.
I'm going to have to post one of my drawings. I'm going to do it tonight while waiting for the Sopranos to come on...so I'll post it in the morning. Kats...your a wonderful artists...please don't ever stop!!
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#45 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous "green monster") lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 22 April 2007 - 08:09 PM

Great drawings. I loved the older couple for their anniversary. Relatives?? I hope you gave them a copy, that would be something for them to cherish. I am into photography, but looking at some....most, I should say, of your drawings, they are better than what a camera can capture.

Edited by GhostCat, 22 April 2007 - 08:09 PM.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users