Kats_God Drawing Gallery 4

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
378 replies to this topic

#46 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 22 April 2007 - 09:27 PM

Posted Image

#47 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 24 April 2007 - 04:09 PM

Posted Image

#48 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 24 April 2007 - 08:20 PM

Far out baby!

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#49 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 24 April 2007 - 08:26 PM

~I just miss your drawings, Frither!!!! These are sooooo awesome!!!!
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#50 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 12:41 AM

Because Laurie Ann has mentioned that she likes scenics.........:)

Posted Image

#51 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 12:57 AM

Posted Image

#52 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 01:03 AM

:) Thank you, Sissy :brownbounce: I wish I COULD draw! Left to my own devices, I can't even draw flies <grrooaaannn> but thanks to the miracles of graphic rendering programs, I can take still images and toss 'em together :greenbounce: I'm in awe of artists like Kats who do the actual stills!

#53 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 25 April 2007 - 05:51 AM

~but.......but.......but you *can* draw, Frither!! Just look at that talent!! I know this is all done with your computer, but you have an eye for how to put these things together! Look at that 1st scenic picture...i love that!!!! I'm in the same boat as you, I wish I could do stills like Kats, he's just remarkable. But your talent is....well, in the same boat as Kats (I must be wanting to go fishing because I seem to have a fetish with boats this morning).
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#54 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 25 April 2007 - 06:14 AM

Posted Image
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#55 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 08:41 PM

Posted Image

#56 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 12:23 AM

Think maybe some of y'all can relate to this :headbang:

Posted Image

Edited by frither, 26 April 2007 - 12:26 AM.

#57 Flormarina

Flormarina

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, and photography, music and oil painting, in general I love nature, with all its splendour and glory. The paranormal has been one of my favourites hobbies.

Posted 26 April 2007 - 08:34 AM

Hi frither your art is just beautiful, you are so talented, I loved it. :clap:

Kats you are a natural.... its just beautiful work... :hug: :hug:

Flormarina
Posted ImageFlormarinaIf you got something to tell the world, write a book....

#58 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 06:21 PM

Posted Image

#59 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 05:39 PM

Posted Image

#60 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 06:26 PM

~LOL!!! And maybe a cold drink in one hand and a bottle of aspirin in the other!!! Sissy, this sais "me" 110%...How'd ya know??

Think maybe some of y'all can relate to this :)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users