Kats_God Drawing Gallery 4

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
378 replies to this topic

#76 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 08 May 2007 - 04:11 PM

Posted Image

#77 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 08 May 2007 - 05:54 PM

Posted Image

#78 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 12:05 AM

Posted Image

#79 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,364 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 09 May 2007 - 09:22 PM

Posted Image
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#80 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 09 May 2007 - 09:26 PM

~Kats, this is the best one so far...and they just keep getting better. I just love this one of the boys...great job!!!

~Frither...I love the one of the woman sitting by the pond...I find complete comfort in that picture.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#81 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 02:11 AM

Posted Image

#82 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 02:20 AM

Laurie Ann, when I did the one of the lady by the pond, I was in need of comfort and as I so often do when things get hairy ~ I turned to my graphic programs and that is what came out. Every great once in awhile, I'll actually plan a scene out in advance ~ most of the time, it's more a case of IT telling ME what it wants to be. I'm very happy that it gave you comfort :hug:

#83 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:03 PM

Posted Image

#84 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 10:40 PM

Posted Image

#85 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 14 May 2007 - 02:02 PM

Posted Image

WOWSER!! This actually gave me the chills!

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#86 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 09:30 AM

^ the one of Pinhead is outstanding Kats :fight2:
Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing. Posted Image

#87 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 03:30 PM

URL=http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=anotherdayit4.jpg]Posted Image[/URL]

Edited by frither, 17 May 2007 - 03:33 PM.

#88 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 03:49 PM

URL=http://img406.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tommorowho0.jpg]Posted Image[/URL]

This one looks a lot like the northwest corner of AnandaQuest

#89 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 03:56 PM

Posted Image

#90 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 04:00 PM

hopefully, this one will show up :Spaz:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users