Photo

Hiya

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 PaulontheCape

PaulontheCape

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:I work in a medical profession and I love my family, surf fishing, walking the beach, especially at night, photography, gardening, lighthouses, history and the paranormal.

Posted 24 February 2007 - 06:02 PM

Hi,
A new member to GhosterVillage here. And most impressed with all the info here and support from the members.
Also had the great pleasure of meeting Jeff Belanger last night at a CAIPRS meeting on CAPE COD. What a wonderful resource and nice person.
Greetings to all!!!

#2 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous "green monster") lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 24 February 2007 - 10:18 PM

Hi and welcome. I am in Massachusetts too, northshore, Newburyport. I don't get to meet to many people on the Cape for some reason. Since you are on the Cape, do you know anything about OceanEdge Resort in Brewster, MA? My sister's sister in law had quite a ghost experience there while she was on a business trip. I did stay there too after her experience, and yes, it was quite haunted. Welcome and hope you stay and can share some experiences about the Cape.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 25 February 2007 - 12:45 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 EvilDoll

EvilDoll

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Tropical fish keeping and ghosts!!

Posted 25 February 2007 - 02:54 AM

Welcome to the forum!! This is the place to be!!! :hug: :D
Posted Image

#5 PaulontheCape

PaulontheCape

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:I work in a medical profession and I love my family, surf fishing, walking the beach, especially at night, photography, gardening, lighthouses, history and the paranormal.

Posted 25 February 2007 - 07:44 AM

Hi and welcome. I am in Massachusetts too, northshore, Newburyport. I don't get to meet to many people on the Cape for some reason. Since you are on the Cape, do you know anything about OceanEdge Resort in Brewster, MA? My sister's sister in law had quite a ghost experience there while she was on a business trip. I did stay there too after her experience, and yes, it was quite haunted. Welcome and hope you stay and can share some experiences about the Cape.

Good Morning GhostCat,
I did hear something of The OceanEdge.... If you go to CAIPRS.com under their investigations area they list the town of Brewster. And they list the hotel. They say: "Moving Objects, Appartions and Apparition-Interactions". Does this sound to be about right?
Paul

#6 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,378 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 25 February 2007 - 09:35 AM

Hello...I'm glad you found us.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#7 Flormarina

Flormarina

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, and photography, music and oil painting, in general I love nature, with all its splendour and glory. The paranormal has been one of my favourites hobbies.

Posted 25 February 2007 - 09:46 AM

Welcome to GV, hope you're here to stay :hug:
Posted ImageFlormarinaIf you got something to tell the world, write a book....

#8 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous "green monster") lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 27 February 2007 - 12:07 PM

Good Morning GhostCat,
I did hear something of The OceanEdge.... If you go to CAIPRS.com under their investigations area they list the town of Brewster. And they list the hotel. They say: "Moving Objects, Appartions and Apparition-Interactions". Does this sound to be about right?
Paul

Thanks, that's it. Too bad they did not describe the details. My sister's sister in-law did experience all of the above there.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#9 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 01:15 PM

Welcome Paulonthecape! I am originally from southeastern Mass. Did you get any snow with that last storm?

Hope you enjoy this site. I know I have. :ghost:

#10 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 02 March 2007 - 01:36 PM

Welcome to the Village, paulonthecape - enjoy your time with us!
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users