Photo

S.E.P.S.- South Eastern Paranormal Society

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Yeti

Yeti

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:I am in love with the paranormal although none of my friends are and i can't seem to find anyone to investigate with me. I am engaged to the most wonderful girl in the world, I used to live in a haunted house. My friends call me Yeti because i'm a big hairy man and i'm only 19

Posted 27 February 2007 - 08:43 PM

SEPS is a paranormal society based out of Chattanooga, Tennessee. We have done investigations all over Tennessee and some of Georgia. We've done investigations at Corpsewood Manor in Trion, Georgia and Grey's Creek in Whitwell, Tennessee. We have six core members and we are looking for devoted people to join our team even if it is just to help gather info on destinations where we can investigate. We also have our own Podcast on ITunes and Podomatic.com. We would appreciate any feedback you can give us. You can contact me via Ghost Village, my e-mail koolade7110@aol.com, or SEPS e-mail at sepsparanormal@gmail.com
Thank You,
Yeti

#2 Crone

Crone

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, reading, crafts, Genealogy, Renaissance Faires,

Posted 28 February 2007 - 07:50 AM

Welcome! I love the Chattanooga area of Tennessee. (One of my grandfathers was born in Summitville.) I'm moving your post so that you can get more attention.
Still crazy after all these years. ....Paul Simon.... “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” ....Pericles......

#3 Yeti

Yeti

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:I am in love with the paranormal although none of my friends are and i can't seem to find anyone to investigate with me. I am engaged to the most wonderful girl in the world, I used to live in a haunted house. My friends call me Yeti because i'm a big hairy man and i'm only 19

Posted 20 March 2007 - 12:39 AM

Welcome! I love the Chattanooga area of Tennessee. (One of my grandfathers was born in Summitville.) I'm moving your post so that you can get more attention.

Just let me know where you move it

#4 J2H

J2H

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:WWII Reenacting, Star Wars, Paranormal

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:18 PM

Can you use folks in SC?
-Jeffrey Hughes USAF Security Forces

#5 hellpaso

hellpaso

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:paranormal experience/research for over 30 (ouch!) years

Posted 12 September 2007 - 10:14 AM

hi-----i lived in a very haunted house there about 35 years ago. i don't know if it's still there. (haven't been back for over 30 years). pm me if you want to hear the tale.

#6 Paul Cagle

Paul Cagle

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 08:28 PM

Can you use folks in SC?

What exactly did you have in mind? My name is Paul Cagle and I am the Admin Coordinator for South Eastern Paranormal Society. Drop me a line and let me know. Look forward to hearing from you.

Paul Cagle
South Eastern Paranormal Society
www.sepsparanormal.org
www.sepsparanormal.podomatic.com

#7 apex

apex

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy my kids, when they're good (hehe), fishing, football, baseball, and classic Ferraris. I'm new to the Paranormal field, but I've aquired a HUGE appetite for knowledge about it.

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:44 PM

I live in the Knoxville area of TN, but I'm not sure what, if any, locations are available to investigate here. But I would be willing to join and try to do some research if you'd like. Just drop me a line and let me know. Thanks.

#8 Angel1

Angel1

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 05:17 PM

I am about an hour and a half outside of Chattanooga in Franklin County. It's the Winchester, Huntland area. Am interested in your group, but I may be too far away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users