Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

New channel on Direct TV.....

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 beccaluvsghostsntexas

beccaluvsghostsntexas

Looking for some frozen butt snowfairies.......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal!

Posted 03 March 2007 - 09:06 PM

:clap: I may be late, but I haven't seen any posts about this new channel on Direct TV. It's channel 257 and it's called Chiller. I just found it the other night. I hope it's a permanent thing! Check it out! :Spaz: :Spaz:

http://directv.com/D...assetId=1200059

Link to description of the channel.

Edited by beccaluvsghostsntexas, 03 March 2007 - 09:09 PM.

It's just Becca Posted Image

#2 Guest_Crone_*

Guest_Crone_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2007 - 09:28 PM

I hope you keep us updated on the new show! I only have basic cable, so there's a lot out there I can't watch.

#3 randystreu

randystreu

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts
  • Interests:video, paintball, theology, philosophy, political science, sci-fi, and so on, and so forth...

Posted 04 March 2007 - 09:11 AM

Yeah, I just saw it the other day. I agree, Becca... I really hope they keep it (and don't make me pay extra for it!!!).

#4 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 12:01 PM

Becca, I came across this channel a couple of days ago.....Looks like they're going to have some classic films along with some hourly series.

The other night I watched "Dial M for Murder" :)
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#5 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,593 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous "green monster") lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 05 March 2007 - 08:40 PM

Thanks, I knew nothing about the Chiller Channel until I saw it on here. It looks like it is going to be great with a mixture of movies and series. I am glad too that they will be playing some of the classics. We just got Direct TV a couple of weeks ago. The Chiller Channel now makes it worth it.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users