• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 MTV

MTV

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 17 April 2003 - 06:36 AM

I was wondering if anybody could answer a question for me.My roomie,Mike, will start crying for no reason.Then all of a sudden he tell's me or friends of our's when something is going to happen to one of us,and the event HAPPEN'S.Nothing bad happen's all the time.Also we went to Nova Scotia about a year and a half ago,and I had taken some friend's with us.Anyway's I took a picture of 3 of us.Mike's frame was very hazy,I could see myself quite clearly.He had some kind of fog on his frame,were you could hardly see his picture.This disturbed him very much.I said to him it was that it could have been glitch in the camera itself.He proceeded to tell me something.He said he had a very bad feeling that something bad was going to happen to him.I didn't believe him.He had this feeling for 3 week's now,and he wanted to go home.This was on a monday,so we left to come home on wednesday.We got back late thursday night to Southern Ontario.Then on Saturday Mike had a heart attack,then the bad feeling he had before disapeared,but then he had that feeling again 16 day's later.He had a another heart attack,again at home.Doctor's had to triple bypass his heart.He is non-smoker.50yrs old.He's okay now,But the impression's are still there.'only this time for other people,then he start's crying,The inpression's are not bad all the time.He's the one who said my stepfather was haunting the apartment.Could someone tell me what's going on?Thank's ???

#2 MTV

MTV

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 18 April 2003 - 03:51 PM

So,why does he start crying when he get's impression's?According to camera store,that is not a glitch. :-/

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 23 April 2003 - 11:57 PM

wouldn't it be great if you could post the picture? Maybe someone might be able to explain, and for a seeker like me, it might provide a chance to learn.

Take Care and Keep Smiling :)
Posted Image

#4 MTV

MTV

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 03:01 AM

I'm in the process of  putting a cam up,and thing's like that.So,I can post the said picture.It will have to be a little while longer,as I'm in the process of updating my computer,with help from my nephew.And maybe getting a new computer.So,please be patient,as I'm learning very slowly,but I'm getting there. ;D

#5 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 24 April 2003 - 04:36 AM

Cool, that would be great.
About learning, isn't slow or late better than never?

Keep Going!  :)
Posted Image

#6 MTV

MTV

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 04:39 AM

Thank's Moon Child ;D

#7 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,364 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 24 April 2003 - 09:27 AM

Clement it might be that your friend crys is that  it is a very overwhelming feeling he gets...
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#8 MTV

MTV

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 10:50 AM

It's what you said kat-god,he feel's lot's of emotion,that it's very overwelming.He suppressed it for a long time,but I told him not to suppress these feeling's,that he's not crazy.He suppressed it for year's. :o.But,he feel's very drained after a impression.What he don't understand,is why he get's so tired.

#9 MTV

MTV

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 10:56 AM

[quote]It's what you said kat-god,he feel's lot's of emotion,that it's very overwelming.He suppressed it for a long time,but I told him not to suppress these feeling's,that he's not crazy.He suppressed it for year's. :o.But,he feel's very drained after a impression.What he don't understand,is why he get's so tired.

#10 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts

Posted 29 April 2003 - 03:49 AM

You friend is overly sensitive to the energies. Now, is that good or bad, well, nothing is good or bad if e can handle it in the right way.

I am personally stuggling to attian more of sensitivity, and here is your friend who is extremely sensitive. Part of life.
Posted Image

#11 MTV

MTV

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 05:54 PM

I was also wondering why my roommate can't read me?He can tell everyone's fortune,but not mine.Why not mine?Is it because were close?Please,can someone answer me?

#12 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 07:45 PM

It could be becasue "you don't" want him to! Well, this is ont he sub concious level. Since you know him so well, perhaps, your sub consious mind is restricting itself from revealing. It boils down to the fact that IT IS ALL IN OUR MIND! Relax and keep your mind calm. Easy does it.
Posted Image

#13 lissasoldhouse

lissasoldhouse

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Interests:Cheerleading,Tumbling,Music,SystemOfADown,Supernatural Stuff,GHOSTVILLAGE!<br /><br />THE JONAS BROTHERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Posted 22 February 2005 - 09:27 PM

hes physic. i am to. if u have any more questions my email is spazioz16@yahoo.com :weeee:
<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" name="flashplayer" src="http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg294/wafpaf/countdown/swf/fun17.swf?then_year=2011&then_month=5&then_day=22&eventt=Disney+World%21%21" quality="high" width="260" height="210" swliveconnect="true" allowscriptaccess="samedomain"></embed><br><a href="http://www.wishafriend.com/countdown/" target="new">

#14 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 26 February 2005 - 05:07 PM

where's the picture?
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

#15 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 05:23 PM

Some people are extremely hard to read for, I don't know why, but be assured it's nothing personal. Please don't pressure your friend for a reading or make him feel bad about it. It's just one of those things and there's nothing you can do about it. As far as him feeling exhausted after an impression, it takes a lot of effort to do psychic readings, or healings or anything like that. Never think it's an easy thing to do. I'm not really sure why this is either, but it's work to travel between one plane and the other.
petunia4998

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users