• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 01:02 AM

I have had bouts of crying for no reason also. One night I had gone to see a carr that 2 young men had been killed in the day before. I was fine until late that night as I was getting ready for bed and I began to cry and I didn't know why. I told my husband that I had to go back to the car but it was almost midnight and he wouldn't take me. But the next day I sent my daughter and I told her that there was some articles in the car and she needed to find them. So her and another girl went back and sure enough everything that I had told them to look for they located in the car.
But the odd thing about it I didn't know myself that they were there.Something led me to those items and I was able to prove with those things that a bad police officer had caused the accident that killed them.
I have also seen a murder committed as it was happening and I was home on bed asleep. I felt the impact of the bullit and I heard what was being told to the owner of the tire store by the HazMat crew and I knew how many people were envolved but I didn't know any of them. When I heard it that day on the noon news I almost had a heart attack because nothing like that has happened to me before.
I knew about a high rise building colapse about 15 minutes before it happened. My mother and I had been stopped by a flagman one afternoon in order for an earth moving machine to cross the road and as it went by it made the car vibrate or bounce around the road. I told my mother as we were sitting there that it is a wonder with so many of those big machines moving around the area where the high rise was being built that it didn't cause one of them to collapse. It took us about 15 minutes to arrive home in time to see the news bulletin that one of those buildings had just collapsed trapping 21 men in the elevator shaft. 10 men died in the collapse that day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users