Strange light in the sky!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 cia_says77

cia_says77

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Computers, reading, writing poetry and songs, knitting, crochet, and of course the paranormal

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:14 AM

I am not one to really believe so much in aliens, but I sort of do. I mean who knows. But lately every night for the past two weeks there has been this strange orange light in the sky going through Washington state. I know people in Bremerton can see it, Seattle, and Tacoma, and Ellensburg. Has anyone seen it? It comes around 6:30 at night. My boyfriend has also seen it, and here are some encounters from
http://www.nuforc.org/

"Triangle/Boomerang shape over Ellensburg--University Way area
I was sitting watching TV when something caught my eye outside in the sky through the window. It was a large triangle/boomerang shape very low, with blinking white lights, and moving very strangely towards the southeast.
I watched until it passed over my house, then I ran outside and saw it continue slowly towards the southeast. There was no sound at all.
Suddenly it dropped even lower and changed direction toward the north, and slowed down. It seemed to hover or move very slowly, moving north until it was blocked from my sight by buildings and trees.
I called the police but no one had reported anything. I canít believe no one else saw it, since it was in town, flying right over streets.
I'm not good at determining altitude, but it was definitely flying too low, too slow, and too quietly for any type of plane or aircraft I know of."

"Solid light very high in sky. Then dissappeared.
Bright red light. Moving very slowly across the sky. Steady light, not a blinking light. Object stopped moving and was still for a minimum of 5 minutes. Then dissappeared. We were able to get photos of the object, but was very far away and we were not able to distinguish details of the object like size or shape...
We have seen a few helicoptors circling the area after the object dissappeared. No real indicators of a normal aircraft like noise, blinking lights, trails, or a change in orientation of the light."

the rest of the stories you can see at nuforc.org and click on the top link that says "Click Here for the Latest UFO Reports "

thanks you guys! Let me know what you think!

#2 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 05:32 PM

I'm not one who believes in them either but there seems to have been more and more sightings of mysterious things in the sky as of late. Very scary but interesting!
Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing. Posted Image

#3 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 03 April 2007 - 06:37 PM

~I believe in "them"...and to hear of all the recent sightings lately have given me more goosebumps than any scary movie can. We have no idea what is going through the minds of these beings that are just here to observe. yeah, as you can tell, I do believe in E.T.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#4 cia_says77

cia_says77

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Computers, reading, writing poetry and songs, knitting, crochet, and of course the paranormal

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:06 PM

I know I used to believe when I was a child. I was even convinced once when I was 11 that a UFO was fallowing me and my brother lol. Seriously though, everywhere I turned, it turned. It was weird. And this thing was huge, and had a flat round bottom. It also had lights on the bottom of it. And it made no sound at all, just huvered. I was scared.

#5 R.L.crowley

R.L.crowley

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Interests:spirit photography, computers...lol, biking, friends...lots of stuff

Posted 04 April 2007 - 09:28 PM

im curious on how you can think that out of the billions of stars and galaxies and everything, the WE are alone? how can we be the only ones? why would all the rest of these galaxies be there?

The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our ways--I to die and you to live. Which is the better, only God knows. - Socrates I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing. . - SocratesEnergy Hot SpotsEnergy Hot Spots New EnglandEnergyhotspots DemonicologyLet the house of Israel say / His mercy endures forever Let the house of Aaron say / His mercy endures foreverLet those who fear the lord say / His mercy endures forever

#6 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 05 April 2007 - 05:53 AM

im curious on how you can think that out of the billions of stars and galaxies and everything, the WE are alone? how can we be the only ones? why would all the rest of these galaxies be there?

~Exactly!!!!! There is just no way, on Gods Green Earth, that we are the only beings in the Universe. We haven't even tapped into the vast majority of space out there...and what we have tapped into, has given us clues that we truly aren't alone. I just hope that who/what ever comes in contact with us, doesn't have alterior motives. But I'm afraid that if we left it up to one person to represent the rest of the world, if that time of communication should arrive, that he/she may not do us justice. We'll just have to see. With all the radio broadcasts flying out there in space...I sure do hope "The Jerry Springer Show" isn't one of them (I really do dispise that show)!!!!
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#7 nonayme

nonayme

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:anything paranormal

Posted 05 April 2007 - 09:05 AM

~I believe in "them"...and to hear of all the recent sightings lately have given me more goosebumps than any scary movie can. We have no idea what is going through the minds of these beings that are just here to observe. yeah, as you can tell, I do believe in E.T.

i live in a apartment complex ilike 2 watch the sky in the morning before work and seen a unusually bright ball of light appesr and then vanish it was vey bright but didnt light anything up i think it was probly miles away and was still very big :hug:

#8 nonayme

nonayme

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:anything paranormal

Posted 05 April 2007 - 11:04 AM

I am not one to really believe so much in aliens, but I sort of do. I mean who knows. But lately every night for the past two weeks there has been this strange orange light in the sky going through Washington state. I know people in Bremerton can see it, Seattle, and Tacoma, and Ellensburg. Has anyone seen it? It comes around 6:30 at night. My boyfriend has also seen it, and here are some encounters from
http://www.nuforc.org/

"Triangle/Boomerang shape over Ellensburg--University Way area
I was sitting watching TV when something caught my eye outside in the sky through the window. It was a large triangle/boomerang shape very low, with blinking white lights, and moving very strangely towards the southeast.
I watched until it passed over my house, then I ran outside and saw it continue slowly towards the southeast. There was no sound at all.
Suddenly it dropped even lower and changed direction toward the north, and slowed down. It seemed to hover or move very slowly, moving north until it was blocked from my sight by buildings and trees.
I called the police but no one had reported anything. I canít believe no one else saw it, since it was in town, flying right over streets.
I'm not good at determining altitude, but it was definitely flying too low, too slow, and too quietly for any type of plane or aircraft I know of."

"Solid light very high in sky. Then dissappeared.
Bright red light. Moving very slowly across the sky. Steady light, not a blinking light. Object stopped moving and was still for a minimum of 5 minutes. Then dissappeared. We were able to get photos of the object, but was very far away and we were not able to distinguish details of the object like size or shape...
We have seen a few helicoptors circling the area after the object dissappeared. No real indicators of a normal aircraft like noise, blinking lights, trails, or a change in orientation of the light."

the rest of the stories you can see at nuforc.org and click on the top link that says "Click Here for the Latest UFO Reports "

thanks you guys! Let me know what you think!

interesting if u know the time and place it occurs u should try 2 :hug: take a pic or film it

#9 cathylj73

cathylj73

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts
  • Interests:Animals, paranormal, Kids

Posted 17 April 2007 - 06:25 AM

I remember when I was about 17 or 18 I was driving home on a highway and there were about 7 large lights flashing in the sky, there was on HUGE oval shape one and the rest were smaller.. EVERYONE pulled over on the highway to look what seemed like hours was mer minuets. ... It was all over the news and papers here but it was brushed off as helicopter's in formation on silent mode???? NO one believes it was that but no one will say.. So do I believe YES!
I am flying out to Washington in 2 weeks to Vancouver WA. I'm wondering if I will see anything Thanks for posting this.
Cathy
Posted ImagePosted Image(facebook) cathyld73@yahoo.com

#10 cathylj73

cathylj73

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts
  • Interests:Animals, paranormal, Kids

Posted 17 April 2007 - 08:09 AM

I remember when I was about 17 or 18 I was driving home on a highway and there were about 7 large lights flashing in the sky, there was on HUGE oval shape one and the rest were smaller.. EVERYONE pulled over on the highway to look what seemed like hours was mer minuets. ... It was all over the news and papers here but it was brushed off as helicopter's in formation on silent mode???? NO one believes it was that but no one will say.. So do I believe YES!
I am flying out to Washington in 2 weeks to Vancouver WA. I'm wondering if I will see anything Thanks for posting this.
Cathy

Here is the web site that talks about what I seen ..
http://www.ufoeviden...ents/doc675.htm
Posted ImagePosted Image(facebook) cathyld73@yahoo.com

#11 cia_says77

cia_says77

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 05:59 PM

I guess its not so much that I don't believe in them, but more of the fact that I have forgotten about it. Whenever something like this happens I get all excited when I hear about it, but I don't sit and study up on aliens or anything. Its just not my priority. I didn't see the light, but my bf did a couple of times, and I was the one convincing HIM that it was a UFO in the alien sense. Cause there are UFO's that are just the government, so even when we see things in the sky, we still never know what it really is. Government experiment? Aliens coming to abduct us? Who knows. I don't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users