Facing Mirrors

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Reddawg

Reddawg

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy classic car restoration, Gardening, Learning more about being a sensitive, telling stories that captivate interest.

Posted 19 March 2007 - 09:02 PM

I heard once that if you placed two mirrors facing each other in a quite dark place that it made a doorway through which "something" could pass. Any truth to this?
my rides can be seen at http://www.putfile.com/reddawg "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, barbecue pork steak in one hand, beer in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

#2 tabitha326

tabitha326

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 09:15 AM

I have heard the same thing. I wonder if anyone here is familliar with portals, but this is what is supposed to happen when you put two mirrors facing each other. You are not supposed to do it even according to feng shui.

#3 BellaRose

BellaRose

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Interests:My SON (the Sunshine of my Life!!!!), Reading,<br />Bellydancing, My Pets, Sharing Information.<br /><br />ROSE &amp; THE TAROT<br />I have been studying the TAROT for 25+ years and have given readings to both the Famous and Non-Famous alike.<br />I have NEVER charged for a reading....<br />I studied extensively with Shekhinah Mountainwater<br />(1939-2007) from 1998 thru 2000. I was ordained as a Priestess in 1999.<br /><br /><br />QUIZILLA<br />CHECK OUT MY QUIZZES, POETRY, &amp; POLLS:<br />http://www.quizilla.com/users/6CentsRose/

Posted 20 March 2007 - 01:00 PM

Sounds like a potential portal....
Careful about who or what you bring through!...
Remember what happened to CaddyShack and her boyfriend with the Girl on xBox posted in the spiritography section?! Very freaky.

~Bellarose

#4 Ditz

Ditz

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Interests:drinking, smoking, tattoos, piercings, drawing, recording, witchcraft (im wiccan)

Posted 22 June 2007 - 12:19 PM

Remember what happened to CaddyShack and her boyfriend with the Girl on xBox posted in the spiritography section?! Very freaky.

~Bellarose

what happened?

#5 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 23 June 2007 - 12:13 AM

~I've also seen this done in a horror movie......but the name of the movie escapes me right now. I think it had the name "witch" in the title...and the movie wasn't too bad.

...I also believe the same holds true when you put two mirrors in front of each other, tilt one a certain way to make it look like it goes on & on (infinity). This is supposed to hold some type of the same thing Red Dawg is talking about.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#6 Chrltt

Chrltt

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Urban Legends, taking photoes, the sims2, but theres so many to think of

Posted 25 June 2007 - 02:55 AM

This thread reminds me of another one I read two years ago.

#7 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 25 June 2007 - 02:04 PM

~Bellarose

what happened?

They had used a portal door on a piece of paper and brought forth a girl spirit who grew attached to CaddyShacks boyfriend she had a mayjor jelousy streak! Good pictures :Spaz:. But she wasnt very nice really.

Are you planning on trying it?

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#8 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 25 June 2007 - 02:26 PM

Personally I think it is a myth, but try it and let us know :Spaz:

#9 Ditz

Ditz

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Interests:drinking, smoking, tattoos, piercings, drawing, recording, witchcraft (im wiccan)

Posted 25 June 2007 - 04:28 PM

lol no, im a bit of a scaredy cat when it comes to bringing something through, there is a wiccan spell which allows you to see the faces of the dead which i still have to try, but unless ive got a decent protection spell or a way to send them back then i think i'll leave it lol.

Edited by Ditz, 25 June 2007 - 04:28 PM.

#10 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous &quot;green monster&quot;) lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:49 PM

Personally I think it is a myth, but try it and let us know :hug:

LOL, after reading this I felt like a teenager again during summer vacation with nothing to do but mess with the supernatural. My work is slow right now, giving me some free time, and I hoped to to do some yard work tomorrow and the rest of the week. Just found out it will be hot in the 90's, so not for me, I will be indoors.

I will be the brave and crazy one and put two mirrors facing each other. I have two antique mirrors, one was my grandmothers and one from an antique shop. I will try it to see what happens and I will let you know. :hug:
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#11 rayzrwyre

rayzrwyre

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in intelligent conversations with like-minded people who share a fascination with all things paranormal........now where would I find such wonderful people like that???

Posted 27 June 2007 - 09:08 AM

Sounds like fun Ghostcat, I think I will try it too! Ain't Skeerd!
"Excuse me while I slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini!" - Groucho Marx

#12 tris

tris

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:anything that goes bump in the night, that or anything that freaks people out i am kinda obsessed with

Posted 01 July 2007 - 11:37 PM

im going to be the fraidy cat and let yall try it and tell me how it turns out

#13 john8750

john8750

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:Electronics

Posted 10 December 2007 - 01:31 AM

So,
what happened??

I saw this done at my barber shope.
And, I saw an awful looking monster, after my hair was cut!
John SmithI know I'm not a good speller. I have a low IQ.Keep the fun in it>

#14 Jerome

Jerome

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 05:56 PM

Speaking of mirrors, what's everyone's take on Bloody Mary? Not "Bloody" Mary Queen of Scots, but the urban legend. And the use of mirrors in regards to her? Guess it'd be a mistake to chant her name in the dark either in front of a mirror or holding one? Thought I'd ask.

#15 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 07:41 PM

I'm beginning to get scared :Spaz: of mirrors after reading this thread. There's another thread about having a mirror at the foot of your bed in GV that scared me also because I had a mirror at the foot of my bed. I moved it a few days ago.

Whatever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users