Podcasts

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 20 March 2007 - 09:58 AM

In addition to Ghostvillage Radio, I thought I'd take the time to let everyone know about some other Paranormal Podcasts that I've found. Some of you may already be aware of them, some might not be, some of you know of some that I've not found yet.

So this thread is for the podcast. Because I just dropped a nice chunk of change on a 30GB iPod.

Oh, you don't need to have an iPod to get the podcasts....any MP3 player will play a podcast. I've found most of these through iTunes, but you can also find them on the net through the group or organization's website. (all the ones I've found are free subscription as well).

Haunted New Jersey Both an audio podcast and a video podcast are avaliable. (must have a video capable MP3 player for the video podcast. Regular MP3 player for audio). I've so far listened to the first episode of the audio (I've downloaded them all), they showcase some EVP's they've captured over several investigations done in a warehouse in New Jersey. Full list of podcasts can be found here if you don't have iTunes.

Hollow Hill Audio podcast. I've listened to her podcast on New Orleans, a collection of some of the ghost stories of the city, and the Tower of London, again a collection of the stories associated with the location. She has a 4 part series on the Myrtles Plantation as well that I've not gotten to yet. Full list of podcasts can be found here if you don't have iTunes.

SCI FI Investigates. Audio podcast and 'webisodes' (episodes avalable at the above linked website). I have not yet had a chance to listen to this. The podcast is found here if you don't have iTunes.

These are the ones I've found so far. As I find more that I like, I'll post them here. (there are also paranormal podcasts from a Skeptic's point of view, I have not yet downloaded any of them, I may eventually....lol.)

If you know of a podcast or if your group has one, post it here to share. Please include your website and the link for the podcasts for those who may not have iTunes.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#2 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 20 March 2007 - 05:49 PM

~What a great idea!!! I'd be willing to bet that this would be awesome for Halloween this year!!!! Listen to Ghost Stories at night.....bwahhhh!!
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#3 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 20 March 2007 - 10:30 PM

Well, many of the one's I looked at are weekly or bi-weekly podcasts of a variety of paranormal topics. Some, like the Haunted New Jersey and the Ghostvillage Radio, are information rather than ghost stories.

But I'm sure there's ghost story ones. The Hollow Hill one doesn't count as a ghost story podcast in my mind because while she's recounting the legends, it's not done in a "listen to this on Halloween night" kind of way.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#4 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 21 March 2007 - 06:27 AM

Legends can still be kind of scary. I've always enjoyed reading about legends here & some of them have litterally made the hairs on my arms stand up.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users