• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lady in black

lady in black

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 10:19 AM

:)

I'm new here so i dont know what im at with the controls (lol)
ya theres this place called julies Harbour where all these strang things have happened. like two girls drowned because one of them was pregnet, and the were running away from town or something. and they went out in boat and it tiped over and the two girls sank to the bottom. they say that some time there cries of the girls that drowned, and only other girls can hear it.

there's also a record that every person who has moved there and lived there died, after one year.

if i find out anymore i'll let you know.

i'd like to hear your views on it :wow:

XOX
Lady in Black

Raven Burton

#2 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 26 March 2007 - 04:18 PM

Welcome to GV! Thant's an interesting story, but where is this Julie's Harbour? What State?
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#3 SirMarrow

SirMarrow

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 08:42 AM

Welcome to GV! Thant's an interesting story, but where is this Julie's Harbour? What State?

Newfoundland Canada, Notre Dame Bay. From the stories I have heard, a strange sickness went through the town killing almost all residents. Those who survived, reported strange happenings after this and the town was abandoned shortly after.

Since this town is not far from where I grew up, I would love to hear more stories about this place. I will ask some of my relatives who still live in the region and see what I can dig up. I think I will also plan a trip to the Town, but since it is only accessible by boat, I'll have to wait until the summer.

#4 newfiegal

newfiegal

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 02:27 PM

Newfoundland Canada, Notre Dame Bay. From the stories I have heard, a strange sickness went through the town killing almost all residents. Those who survived, reported strange happenings after this and the town was abandoned shortly after.

Since this town is not far from where I grew up, I would love to hear more stories about this place. I will ask some of my relatives who still live in the region and see what I can dig up. I think I will also plan a trip to the Town, but since it is only accessible by boat, I'll have to wait until the summer.

i just spent the whole day at julies harbour...its a great place to visit. i got some great pics of the old headstones that were there..my dig cam acted a little funny, but that was about it.i spend alot of time around there in the spring our cabin is only about 5 minutes from there.i do know people that have had some scary things happen to them when they stayed the night in tents..
if anyone would like to see the pics let me know...newfie

Edited by newfiegal, 28 November 2008 - 02:29 PM.

#5 andrewroberts

andrewroberts

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 07:57 AM

newfiegal can i see the pics u have taken up julies harbour nl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users