• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mystichick69

mystichick69

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 02:31 PM

Hey all,
I'm new here and can't quite figure out how to navigate in the website...don't know if there's already a posting for the kind of group I"m looking for...
, I live halfway between Seattle and Everett in Washington state, anybody out there from this area? I'm looking for fiends to meet up with eventually to check out haunted sites, cemeteries, home study/discussion groups, et cetera.
Hope I hear from u!!
mystichick69

#2 rach

rach

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 08:46 AM

There are a number of groups in the Seattle area-and towards Lynnwood. However, you need to be able to commit to volunteer duties: long hours sitting in the dark, long hours reviewing evidence-with the possiblity of there being no evidence, different modes of mentality, open to constructive criticism, and be willing to negate from the big comprimise-agree to disagree. There are so many other things to consider when being a member, or starting your own group. The forum GV has supplied here is a great way to navigate through the pros and cons. There is a lot of information to be gleaned here from those within the paranormal community. Another question is are you open for the paranormal community to critique and scrutinize what you think you may have captured to be good 'evidence'?
I'm not being too rough, I just want you to know these are things that will come up on a constant basis.
Now....if your at all interested there is AGHOST-Advanced Ghost Hunters of Seattle-Tacoma,
APART-Auburn Paranormal Activities Research Team, WSGS-Washington State Ghost Society, WSPIR-Washington State Paranormal Investigative Research, and many others to name only a few. GhostVillage has a number of the listings located on this site. Good luck! Founder of Spookwoods Spirit Trackers we are in Snohomish County, but are not open for new membership.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users