New Mexico

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 04 July 2004 - 08:18 AM

Welcome bobthesane

I see what appears to me to be a very professional group.  I also run a very professional group here in Northern Minnesota.  

The first rule that I have learned petunia is that you can have a sense of humor and still be professional.  We do have fun as a group when we are not actively investigating the paranormal.  Heck we even get together for cook-outs and drinks in down time.  It's ok.

The second rule that I have learned (although not always an easy one to learn) is that you can only investigate the paranormal for yourself.  You cannot change anyone else's perspective or beliefs by what you capture or find.  You are still entitled to your opinion though and if you do not like their organization for some reason, just ignore it and go on.

We have a wonderful community here that is the best on the internet for sure.  I also would like to applaud you Julia on your response and professionalism.

It's all good! ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#17 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 04 July 2004 - 11:05 AM

You are right on, KRC!
Posted Image

#18 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 03:25 PM

I guess the thing that bothered me the most about this "fun" thing, is that when I first read Julia's post about how to duck out of paying for a ticket you had received, I immediately posted both her and the president of the organization about how I felt that it was unseemly and that it was a way of avoiding responsibility.  A very immature thing to do.  Well, I don't need to justify my reasoning to you all, but I never received any response from anybody in that organization.  That's why I feel they're just bogus.  
petunia4998

#19 Julia

Julia

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 08:48 PM

Wow, once again, petunia - thanks for bringing something to my attention.  

I will certainly look into our forum logs to see what could have gone wrong!

I never received any communication from you.  If I had, I certainly would have responded!  Quickly, too.  I am on line daily to attend to both SGHA and personal business.

I'm quite proud of my Officer Position with SGHA and take my responsibilities very seriously.  

Since I've been wearing the dual hats of Public Relations and Secretary - I'm the person who answers all of our emails, inquiries, private messages and phone calls.

I always respond to every message (as all are logged and recorded.)

I did not receive anything from you on either my personal nor the SGHA accounts.  

No email and no private messages were received from you (both of which are features on our Forum as well as here in the Village).  

I've never had anyone report that something sent through our Forum was never received!  So we'll have our Puter God, Bobthesane, take a look into this.

I also checked the log of your posts in the forum http://forum.sgha.ne...e0ebc491537a717  and did not find any post from you regarding this matter.

Please feel free to discuss this matter to your heart's content on our Forum www.sgha.net  We have better things to discuss here in the Village anyways, right?

And, of course, being that you are here in Albuquerque (where the SGHA has always had monthly meetings) - and since you've been a Member of our Forum since 12 July 02 --- why not actually come to a meeting and check out things in person?

Oh - a big hello to KRC, FlyingOrb, MileGone and Moonchild too!  What's happenin in your neck of the woods?
*happy hunting*Juliahttp://www.sgha.net.

#20 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 08:59 PM

hello Julia ;D

#21 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 11:20 AM

Thank you for your response, Julia and thank you for looking into it.  Like I said, i sent one both to you and Cody (is that his name?) so perhaps it was an error.  Thank you for your gracious invitation.
petunia4998

#22 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 07:55 PM

Julia,

You are a class act...If I lived in N.M., I'd be on your doorstep waiting for your next meeting to begin -

Holly
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#23 Mrs. Bryan

Mrs. Bryan

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 01:37 AM

I will be joining S.G.H.A. when I get to New Mexico. I know a Lot of its History!

#24 Survivor

Survivor

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 09:11 PM

I would love to participate in your group Julia but ALB is a few hours from me. If you ever have reason to come out this way (Cloudcroft) let me know! I have had many experiences in this area and would like to better understand what it is that I've witnessed. As one member said, you can only experience it for yourself and make up your own mind. That's exactly what I'm hoping to do!

And after reading your posts, I have to agree with Holly: you're a class act and I admire your professionalism. :Spaz:

#25 aurorasong

aurorasong

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:52 PM

We're a friendly group of Ghost Hunters located in New Mexico - please stop by and say hello!

www.SGHA.net

Am interested in any paranormal haunts within the Albuquerque area. Would love to join in a paranormal investigation. Just wanted to say hi.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users