Some Haunted Locations in South Arkansas

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 rayzrwyre

rayzrwyre

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in intelligent conversations with like-minded people who share a fascination with all things paranormal........now where would I find such wonderful people like that???

Posted 23 April 2007 - 12:47 PM

Looking for somewhere "different to go this summer? Tired of the same old same old? Boy oh boy, have we got the place for you to waste a good Saturday! Seriously though, El Dorado, Arkansas (dead center of the state, and just north of the LA/AR border) has some pretty interesting places to visit on a paranormal level. The crown jewel is the Rialto theater, located downtown. For the price, you get to see a movie in an old grand-style theater, plus you get to wonder around different areas inside. There have been numerous occasions of sighted spirits, voices, and cold spots. (Don't let the boys at the local Advertising dept know I said that, the good town folk would rather not have the publicity of having a "haunted" location!!) Also downtown is the Rainey Newton home, a refurbished Civil War-era home used for wedding receptions. Next door to that is an antique store where the owner tells me he has seen the spirit of the a girl walking around at night. The twist?? It is the same local girl who modeled for a statue that can be found in the foyer of.......The Rialto theater!!
So if you find yourself in the SouthArk with nothing to do, try one of these places. I have been lucky on a few occasions to sense and see things unexplainable, maybe you will too! Good Luck!!
"Excuse me while I slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini!" - Groucho Marx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users