• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 howlongishtenight

howlongishtenight

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 01:26 AM

Hi all,

I have been interested in the science of the paranormal for some time now and was wondering if I could get more information on EVP collection. I was wondering if some of you have links, firsthand knowledge, or emails of people that could help me out here. Some of the measurements I would like to find:

-What frequencies and wavelengths are EVPs recorded at? (I'm assuming these will vary, case by case)
-Were fluctations in the EMF meter recorded simultaneously or near the time of EVP recording? (hard to guage because EVPs aren't heard directly, but any input would be appreciated)
-Were cold spots or temperature fluctuations noted at the site of the recording?
-Any other scientific readings or anomalous electronic occurances noted at the time/site?

Thanks for your help!

#2 Crone

Crone

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, reading, crafts, Genealogy, Renaissance Faires,

Posted 28 April 2007 - 10:17 AM

Welcome to GhostVillage! We're glad you've joined us! :wow:

You've asked some very good questions here. I'm going to move your post, so that more people with experience in that area can view it.
Still crazy after all these years. ....Paul Simon.... “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” ....Pericles......

#3 Ghost_hunter_1954

Ghost_hunter_1954

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Scientific paranormal research, The Rhine Center (Member), the International Paranormal Research Association and the International Paranormal Investigators

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:44 PM

Hi all,

I have been interested in the science of the paranormal for some time now and was wondering if I could get more information on EVP collection. I was wondering if some of you have links, firsthand knowledge, or emails of people that could help me out here. Some of the measurements I would like to find:

-What frequencies and wavelengths are EVPs recorded at? (I'm assuming these will vary, case by case)
-Were fluctations in the EMF meter recorded simultaneously or near the time of EVP recording? (hard to guage because EVPs aren't heard directly, but any input would be appreciated)
-Were cold spots or temperature fluctuations noted at the site of the recording?
-Any other scientific readings or anomalous electronic occurances noted at the time/site?

Thanks for your help!

EVPs fall in the voice spectrum, between about 80Hz and 3000 Hz. Sometimes they display a slight modulation, as if they are being propagated, which they are. I have gathered significant evidence that demonstrates EVPs to be in fact EMF waves that cause the microphone coil to respond to the frequency of the EMF, creating the recording. I have research on this posted at www.spinvestigations.org in the research section under EVP Phase 1 and 2
“It is often stated that of all the theories proposed in this century, the silliest is quantum theory. In fact, some say that the only thing that quantum theory has going for it is that it is unquestionably correct.”Michio Kaku

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users