What Mythological Creature Are You?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 AngelRose

AngelRose

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in the paranormal. Just not enough to go out and do any investigations. I think my past experiences might have frightened me away from looking for what might come next. I can read what others go threw and it seems exciting. But I just don't have it in me to get up and do any investigations. Pretty silly I know. But it's who I am. I'm a watcher not a doer. That's ok with me, I dont' mind it. I feel safe this way. lol

Posted 07 May 2007 - 08:21 AM

Posted Image
UR A FAIRY:"Tell it in rhythmic continuity. Detail by detail the living creatures.Tell it as must, the rhythm solid in the shape.Woman. Arms lifted. Shadow eater."Fairies are old creatures of legend. They usually portray nature and beauty. You love animals and the outdoors. You appreciate the earth and all its creatures. You enjoy the company of others and love to talk. You have many friends constantly surrounding you, but only a select people are your true fruends. Sadness is your weakness and your enemy. You enjoy life and can often times be vain.

Take this quiz!

http://www.quizilla....w.quizilla.com/" target="_blank">Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
Posted Image

#2 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 07 May 2007 - 08:50 AM

Posted Image
UR A UNICORN: "When the first breath of winter through the flowers is icing,And you look to the North, and a pale moon is rising,And it seems like all is dying,And wold leave the world to mourn,In the distance hear the laughter of the last unicorn!"Unicorns are well known as the protectors of the forest. They are seen as a symbol for purity. Hence, their white coat. You are wise and like the fairy you love earth's creatures. You are compassionate, yet its hard for you to regret past experiences because you believe that with experience comes respect and wisdom. You live by the motto "knowledge is power." While your advice is worth while, not everyone is willing to listen because they don't understand you. But know that they are foolish to not listen. People take your timidnes coldly, therefore you only have a few select friends. But you except this and wouldn't have it any other way. You are secretive and never lie. You aren't afraid of death and acknowledge that your time will come. You have a quiet radiance and you obtain secrets that not even the ancient vampire knows.

Take this quiz!

http://www.quizilla....w.quizilla.com/" target="_blank">Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 07 May 2007 - 09:01 AM

Posted Image
UR A HIPPOGRYPH: "Wings stir the sunlight dustof the cathedral in whichthe Past is buriedto its chin in marble."A hippogryph is a cross between a griffin and a horse. You are very loyal and committted. Thus, you are a perfect fit for marraige or relationships. You are close to your friends and they appreciate you very much. You love the taste of freedom as does Pegasus. You are the perfect warrior. Obtaining swiftness and sharpness you are hard to beat down. Yet, you can be regal when the time is right.

Take this quiz!

Posted Image

#4 ravenhecate

ravenhecate

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Interests:Art, Paganism, Animals

Posted 07 May 2007 - 09:57 AM

Posted Image
UR A MERMAID:"In the sea the fish have learned to flyOn a moonlight night on wings of silverAs the enchanted stars sail serenely bydo they know where do unicorns gowhere winged horses flyNarwhales lost at sea and never seen againgo, go and ask the magpiewhere do unicorns go."Mermaids are creatures that are half fish and half human. They are the gentlest creatures of the sea. You love the ocean and its mysteries. Water is where you are most comfortable. You respect all of the ocean's creatures. You also have lots of curiosity and you love to explore. You are best at solving mysteries and arguments. You have befriended many people yet, you are timid around those you don't know. You have a gift with medicine and song.

Take this quiz!

Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 Flormarina

Flormarina

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, and photography, music and oil painting, in general I love nature, with all its splendour and glory. The paranormal has been one of my favourites hobbies.

Posted 07 May 2007 - 10:07 AM

Posted Image
UR A UNICORN:
"When the first breath of winter through the flowers is icing,
And you look to the North, and a pale moon is rising,
And it seems like all is dying,
And wold leave the world to mourn,
In the distance hear the laughter of the last unicorn!"
Unicorns are well known as the protectors of the forest. They are seen as a symbol for purity. Hence, their white coat. You are wise and like the fairy you love earth's creatures. You are compassionate, yet its hard for you to regret past experiences because you believe that with experience comes respect and wisdom. You live by the motto "knowledge is power." While your advice is worth while, not everyone is willing to listen because they don't understand you. But know that they are foolish to not listen. People take your timidnes coldly, therefore you only have a few select friends. But you except this and wouldn't have it any other way. You are secretive and never lie. You aren't afraid of death and acknowledge that your time will come. You have a quiet radiance and you obtain secrets that not even the ancient vampire knows.
Posted ImageFlormarinaIf you got something to tell the world, write a book....

#6 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous "green monster") lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 07 May 2007 - 10:34 AM

Posted Image
UR A HIPPOGRYPH: "Wings stir the sunlight dustof the cathedral in whichthe Past is buriedto its chin in marble."A hippogryph is a cross between a griffin and a horse. You are very loyal and committted. Thus, you are a perfect fit for marraige or relationships. You are close to your friends and they appreciate you very much. You love the taste of freedom as does Pegasus. You are the perfect warrior. Obtaining swiftness and sharpness you are hard to beat down. Yet, you can be regal when the time is right.

Take this quiz!

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#7 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 07 May 2007 - 12:28 PM

Posted Image

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#8 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 07 May 2007 - 03:26 PM

UR A UNICORN:
Unicorns are well known as the protectors of the forest. They are seen as a symbol for purity. Hence, their white coat. You are wise and like the fairy you love earth's creatures. You are compassionate, yet its hard for you to regret past experiences because you believe that with experience comes respect and wisdom. You live by the motto "knowledge is power." While your advice is worth while, not everyone is willing to listen because they don't understand you. But know that they are foolish to not listen. People take your timidnes coldly, therefore you only have a few select friends. But you except this and wouldn't have it any other way. You are secretive and never lie. You aren't afraid of death and acknowledge that your time will come. You have a quiet radiance and you obtain secrets that not even the ancient vampire knows.

#9 woebetide mourn

woebetide mourn

Makes fun of dolls of ugly old guys

• PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:History, Art, Science, People, Religion, Ideas, Nature, Animals, Earth.

Posted 10 May 2007 - 04:20 PM

UNICORN:

#10 Charlotte

Charlotte

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 04:51 PM

UR A HIPPOGRYPH:
"Wings stir the sunlight dust
of the cathedral in which
the Past is buried
to its chin in marble."
A hippogryph is a cross between a griffin and a horse. You are very loyal and committted. Thus, you are a perfect fit for marraige or relationships. You are close to your friends and they appreciate you very much. You love the taste of freedom as does Pegasus. You are the perfect warrior. Obtaining swiftness and sharpness you are hard to beat down. Yet, you can be regal when the time is right.

Blessed Be,
Charlotte
CharlotteI have learned that being with those I love is enough!

#11 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:20 PM

Posted Image

Take this quiz!

Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#12 Adramelech

Adramelech

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 04:42 AM

Posted Image

UR CERBERUS:
"The Murder Burger
is served right here.
You need not wait
at the gait of Heaven
for unleavened death.
You can be a goner
on this very corner.
Mayonnaise, onions, dominance of flesh.
If you wish to eat it
you must feed it.
'Yall come back.'
'You bet.

'
Cerberus is a legendarythree-headed dog that gaurds the gates of the underworld for Hades in Greek mythology. One head watches over Tartarus to make sure none of the dead escape. Another watches to make sure none of the living enter. The third, and last head punishes the dead that attempt to escape and the living that try to enter. You are sadistic. You're more evil than the vampire and werewolf comboned. Some don't have a choice of what they become, but you chose to be who you are and the way you act. You definately don't like people and welcome death with open arms. Your destructive nature has let wisdom slip through your fingers. Though you may not realise it, your caught in a continuous cycle and you believe that because you are what you are, there is no turning back. Your lack of wisdom has caused you to secretly or subconsciously admire the unicorn. You mock and anger death. Beware. Your actions might come back to bite you in the BAD_WORD.

#13 ghost_hunter_07

ghost_hunter_07

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 05:09 AM

Posted Image
UR A DRAGON:
Hide me from me.Fill these holes with eyes for mine are not mine. Hide me head & need for I am no good so dead in life so much time. Be wing, and shade my me from my desire to be hooked fish.That worm wine looks sweet and makes my me blind. And, too,my heart hide for I shall at this rate it also eat in time."Dragons are ancient creatures that are best known for guarding large amounts of gold and jewels. Your life can be very chaotic at times and you envy others. Your destructive nature comes from not caring or holding responsibilities for your actions. You prefer to be alone and be in secluded places where others can't find you. Though you have few friends the ones you have, you are very loyal to. Yet, sometimes you wish to be free of your loyalty and travel the world. You are constantly being held back. Chill out ounce in a while and don't dwell on the past.

Edited by MoonChild, 14 May 2007 - 07:35 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users