Faces in the floor

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 rayzrwyre

rayzrwyre

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in intelligent conversations with like-minded people who share a fascination with all things paranormal........now where would I find such wonderful people like that???

Posted 15 May 2007 - 11:32 AM

Musashi, what you have done is the essence of this web site! Bringing forward an interesting topic of the paranormal, which leads to research and enlightenment. Thanks! And keep posting!
"Excuse me while I slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini!" - Groucho Marx

#17 Musashi Naki

Musashi Naki

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 11:01 PM

-blush- I'm very glad that everyone likes it!! :( As I find more interesting topics and stories, I'll certainly keep posting them here on this site! Everyone here also seems rather mature as well, which is a plus! I'm very happy to have found this place! ACtually, I think I'm going to do a bit more research on the Belmez faces...its just so interesting!!!! :hug:

#18 AngelRose

AngelRose

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in the paranormal. Just not enough to go out and do any investigations. I think my past experiences might have frightened me away from looking for what might come next. I can read what others go threw and it seems exciting. But I just don't have it in me to get up and do any investigations. Pretty silly I know. But it's who I am. I'm a watcher not a doer. That's ok with me, I dont' mind it. I feel safe this way. lol

Posted 16 May 2007 - 05:20 AM

musashi, welcome to the forum.

This is an interesting topic. I remember not long ago in America they had it on a ripleys believe it or not. Or something like that. It caught my eye. Even my husband was paying attention. Thats rare for him. I told him I wanted to go and see them for myself. He said, "have fun". lol.

Good luck in your findings. I hope you get to go see it. (Unlike me)

Blessings
Posted Image

#19 Musashi Naki

Musashi Naki

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 11:18 PM

musashi, welcome to the forum.

This is an interesting topic. I remember not long ago in America they had it on a ripleys believe it or not. Or something like that. It caught my eye. Even my husband was paying attention. Thats rare for him. I told him I wanted to go and see them for myself. He said, "have fun". lol.

Good luck in your findings. I hope you get to go see it. (Unlike me)

Blessings

Yeah, someday I really would like to see these faces!! Maybe after I finish school or something...hmm... Do you recall what episode of Ripleys it was on? I'd like to find it! ^_^

#20 rayzrwyre

rayzrwyre

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in intelligent conversations with like-minded people who share a fascination with all things paranormal........now where would I find such wonderful people like that???

Posted 17 May 2007 - 09:06 AM

Musashi, I did a quick scan of the past Ripley's episodes, but unless they named it differently, I didn't see a listing for it! Google "past episodes ripley's"; maybe you can spot it! Good luck!
"Excuse me while I slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini!" - Groucho Marx

#21 Musashi Naki

Musashi Naki

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 12:10 PM

Oki, I'll give it a try! ^_^ Also I looked on Youtube for a possible video about the faces of Belmez, and nothing really came up that we havent already seen. Apparantly theres a band that has the same name...interesting. Anywho, I'll give it a try!

#22 AngelRose

AngelRose

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in the paranormal. Just not enough to go out and do any investigations. I think my past experiences might have frightened me away from looking for what might come next. I can read what others go threw and it seems exciting. But I just don't have it in me to get up and do any investigations. Pretty silly I know. But it's who I am. I'm a watcher not a doer. That's ok with me, I dont' mind it. I feel safe this way. lol

Posted 18 May 2007 - 05:31 AM

I'm not even 100% sure it was ripleys. It was one of those types of shows. It was only about a year or two ago. I dont' think it was longer than that. I guess that's long enough. Sorry I can't be more helpful. I asked Joe (hubby) he don't remember when it was on either. We both agree that it was quite a long time ago.
If I get a chance later, I'll try looking it up and see if I can find it.

Blessings
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users