• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tanner

Tanner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 12:22 PM

my name is tanner rutledge i am the founder of para-trackers, a non-profit paranormal research team in south eastern tn. after being down for a few months, training with some new stuff, we are back. if anyone needs help with the supernatural we do give advise and free investigations. if you have land or know of somewhere around cleveland, tn area that is "haunted" and would like to offer your time to aid us in our research please email me at tannman22@yahoo.com
thank you for your time
-Tanner Rutledge

#2 Nyreidal

Nyreidal

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Location:x0|Knoxville|USA||0|0|TN,Tennesseex0|Knoxville|USA||0|0|TN,Tennessee

Posted 30 March 2004 - 02:04 PM

I've heard stories of hotels and tombs being haunted in Cleveland, TN. I used to live there with my grandmother. Both her and my mother would tell me urban legends about the surrounding area.
The most notable is "Blood On The Wall." A girl was going on a house call with her grandfather who was a doctor back when horse and carriage were common. They somehow were hit by a train, and both died. Where the little girl is burried, there are red stains that the city has painted over, washed off, and otherwise tried to remove many times but the stains always return. I've never done any serious research about this, but I have seen the tomb where she is supposedly burried, and there are red markings.

There's also a hotel somewhere in the area, I'd have to consult with my mother as to the exact location, that has the ghost of a child bound to it.

Hope I've provided some interesting topics for you to investigate.

Nyreidal

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 31 March 2004 - 08:59 AM

Hola Nyreidal , welcome aboard.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users