• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 creepykat

creepykat

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 12:13 PM

hello,i hope someone out there can help me out,i want to register my group as a non-prfit organization,how do i do it,we are paranormal investigation group and i want us to be legal,if you know what i mean,can any one help me and give me some advice? if so you email at yuparr@yahoo.com i would be greatful...thanks creepykat
creepykat

#2 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 02:39 PM

Assuming you're in the United States...usually it's done through the secretary of state of whatever state you wish to file the organization.  Most now have their own websites, with forms and filing instructions...try there first.  Be prepared to pay a hefty filing fee, and there may be tax issues, too.
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#3 creepykat

creepykat

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 06:50 PM

thanks camille  ;D
creepykat

#4 cryptkeeper

cryptkeeper

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 10:41 AM

CreepyKat,

I am doing the same thing as you are.  So I have all the forms and publications you need to file for your group to become Non-Profit.  It is a long and tedious process I can tell you as its lots and lots of paperwork.  If you would like just email me and I can send you all the details and forms you will need.

#5 wayne2241

wayne2241

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Interests:Listen to Spooks R Us on the Para-X radio network, Mondays at 10pm eastern time, 7pm pacific. Go to http:www.para-x.com

Posted 20 February 2004 - 02:24 PM

Cryptkeeper, thanks for sending me those forms. I do appreciate it.

MRIP

Posted Image

Listen to Spooks R Uson the Para-X network on Mondays at 9pm eastern time, 7pm pacific time. http:www.para-x.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users