23 replies to this topic

#1 joy317744162@126.com

joy317744162@126.com

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Expand my knowledge

Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:45 PM

I'm is live in school of a student.
In our school dormitory often heard some very strange voices,sometimes we can also see.

For example :
In our school is not allowed to dating.(I now go to school in our schools is to allow dating!)Our bedroom of a female classmates every day at the secretly dating.

One night, she came back to the early and seemed very frightened.
She said that she and her boyfriend saw a fifth martial arts room, there is a person in there dancing, would like to see who is there.But in the martial arts room, and one person did not see. She thought that she and her boyfri end spent eyes.Return to their original place.However, when they look back to this time of martial arts room, the door to the outside is a nice pair of RED SHOES.

In the martial arts room is going to be what people?
No one confirmed.

Each individual is a friend!Happy every day !I do not speak English! The English translation website! There are many words are translated not out! I hope you can understand my words! Posted Image

#2 ghost_hunter_07

ghost_hunter_07

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 12:37 AM

huh

#3 spiritdoc

spiritdoc

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:Learning about and discussing all things universal and spiritual, the realms of the human condition and psyche, watching "para"normal shows like Most Haunted, a good English pub and a pint, fine international wines, languages and communication, travel, old cities with character and history... and, basically, just helping the world move into a better space while I'm here... oh, and of course... dogs and dolphins!

Posted 23 May 2007 - 12:54 AM

I'm is live in school of a student.
In our school dormitory often heard some very strange voices,sometimes we can also see.

For example :
In our school is not allowed to dating.(I now go to school in our schools is to allow dating!)Our bedroom of a female classmates every day at the secretly dating.

One night, she came back to the early and seemed very frightened.
She said that she and her boyfriend saw a fifth martial arts room, there is a person in there dancing, would like to see who is there.But in the martial arts room, and one person did not see. She thought that she and her boyfri end spent eyes.Return to their original place.However, when they look back to this time of martial arts room, the door to the outside is a nice pair of RED SHOES.

In the martial arts room is going to be what people?
No one confirmed.

Hai... English ok... Konichiwa, Joy!
Welcome to Ghostvillage

Sionara,
SpiritDoc
SpiritDoc

#4 joy317744162@126.com

joy317744162@126.com

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 01:05 AM

There are many words are translated not out!

Thank you support! !

:clap: :clap: :weeee:
Each individual is a friend!Happy every day !I do not speak English! The English translation website! There are many words are translated not out! I hope you can understand my words! Posted Image

#5 joy317744162@126.com

joy317744162@126.com

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 01:11 AM

huh

"huh"

Unable to read!!! Is this saying what I mean here is the translation of the word "秃子"

Posted Image

#6 ghost_hunter_07

ghost_hunter_07

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 01:50 AM

oh. lol.i get it

#7 joy317744162@126.com

joy317744162@126.com

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 02:09 AM

oh. lol.i get it

I use the Google translation, Oh! Translation is not out!!! :clap: :weeee: :clap:

#8 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 23 May 2007 - 06:40 AM

~Welcome to Ghost Village!! I understand what you are saying (I hope)...try to get your friend to take pictures of this room and maybe something will show up. Thank you again for sharing your experience.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#9 Flormarina

Flormarina

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, and photography, music and oil painting, in general I love nature, with all its splendour and glory. The paranormal has been one of my favourites hobbies.

Posted 23 May 2007 - 09:04 AM

Hi Joy
Welcome to GV!! I understand what you said.. I guess because I don't speak English real well either, LOL
But I do my best to it.

I can imagine what it is to live in a dormitory, I can only imagine that it must be hard.

Take care

:)

Flormarina

P.S Try www.freetranslations.com it works great for me... hope it does for you.

Edited by Flormarina, 23 May 2007 - 09:06 AM.

Posted ImageFlormarinaIf you got something to tell the world, write a book....

#10 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 23 May 2007 - 11:53 AM

Hi, this sounds interesting, maybe you can find a more sucsessful way to translate what you are saying and then tell us some of the history of your school?

Oh and take some photos, good luck.

Leoniexxx

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#11 rayzrwyre

rayzrwyre

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in intelligent conversations with like-minded people who share a fascination with all things paranormal........now where would I find such wonderful people like that???

Posted 23 May 2007 - 12:21 PM

欢迎到村庄

设法为跳舞屋子照相。

我希望这恰当地翻译。

告诉我们奇怪的别的是否发生。

有一个早晨好!
"Excuse me while I slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini!" - Groucho Marx

#12 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 23 May 2007 - 12:39 PM

Did you actually speak that or just translate it ray?

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#13 rayzrwyre

rayzrwyre

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in intelligent conversations with like-minded people who share a fascination with all things paranormal........now where would I find such wonderful people like that???

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:44 PM

Tanslated Lonely! I'm good, but not that good! I hope it translated it right!
"Excuse me while I slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini!" - Groucho Marx

#14 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 23 May 2007 - 05:06 PM

喂, 亲切的笔记, 我们编辑了您的署名自从它采取许多空间。如果您有任何阐明, 与任何调解人联系。 谢谢
Posted Image

#15 BellaRose

BellaRose

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Interests:My SON (the Sunshine of my Life!!!!), Reading,<br />Bellydancing, My Pets, Sharing Information.<br /><br />ROSE &amp; THE TAROT<br />I have been studying the TAROT for 25+ years and have given readings to both the Famous and Non-Famous alike.<br />I have NEVER charged for a reading....<br />I studied extensively with Shekhinah Mountainwater<br />(1939-2007) from 1998 thru 2000. I was ordained as a Priestess in 1999.<br /><br /><br />QUIZILLA<br />CHECK OUT MY QUIZZES, POETRY, &amp; POLLS:<br />http://www.quizilla.com/users/6CentsRose/

Posted 23 May 2007 - 05:22 PM

Wow,
What's with all of the squares guys...Color me DENSE!!!

I think I understood you Joy...
And let me tell you your ENGLISH is FAR BETTER than my Mandarin or Cantonese!!!!

Welcome to GhostVillage!!!!! :D
Shay-Shay (sp?)...(means Thank you!)
~Bellarose

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users