I am looking to join ghost hunters

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 knockingtime2003

knockingtime2003

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 April 2003 - 05:45 PM

Evening all again, don't mean to be a bother, lol but well yes i guess i do mean to be a bother, j/k.  I am interested in joining a ghost hunting organization, or group of people who do this for a living or do it for the knowledge, i have been seriously interested in this for years and would like to go that next level with a group of people.  If anyone has any idea's who i can join, were, when how please let me know, thanks.

#2 bigdog007

bigdog007

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 April 2003 - 07:55 AM

what area are you from ?
THE DRUNKEN CZARS WILL RULE AGAIN

#3 adicted_to_ouija

adicted_to_ouija

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 April 2003 - 07:15 AM

;D i wanna join the goust hunters aswell  ;D

#4 knockingtime2003

knockingtime2003

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 April 2003 - 07:25 AM

I am from the albany county, saratoga county area.  Near cohoes, troy, waterford, albany, 30 min from saratoga, if that helps.  But willing to travel a bit for the cause.

#5 DSF

DSF

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 17 April 2003 - 07:41 AM

Moving to a different board.....might get a better response here.

#6 knockingtime2003

knockingtime2003

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 April 2003 - 05:21 PM

what do you mean by moving to a different board, and how do i go about doing that?

#7 DSF

DSF

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 18 April 2003 - 05:13 AM

Knockingtime2003,

I already moved it to this board, the one for "Societies and Groups".

I can't remember where I moved it from, but I think you'll have more people that are looking for this type of a post check here.

Hope this works for you!

#8 Selemat

Selemat

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 09:36 PM

Alas, I see that you have discovered the paranormal "Catch-22."   ???  The only visible groups in your area function as  private clubs not open to new members, especially not members who do not already have lots of expensive equipment and a couple haunted mansions for them to explore.  This situation offers a few choices.  If you cannot find a group (usually on the web), you must  1)  find a new hobby   2)  experience your hobby vicariously through the works of others or  3)  safely conduct your own investigations, such as in local cemeteries, and try to locate other interested parties.  We are out there...just not in the yellow pages.

#9 ladymoon64

ladymoon64

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2003 - 06:50 AM

Hello,
I'm new to the Ghostvillage.
And I have been trying, here in MA. to start up a new group of interrested folks. It isn't easy. I have met with a few nice people, but alas nothing really came of it. So, it's me and my friend and we aregoing to just advertise for free, if people have any stories and/or happenings.
But, if anybody is seriously interested please feel free to let me know :)

#10 knockingtime2003

knockingtime2003

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 May 2003 - 06:01 PM

I am very interested please let me know of the details, can respond here or email me at knockingtime2003@aol.com, thanks

#11 Tanner

Tanner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 May 2003 - 10:24 PM

my name is tanner, i head up a group in tennessee. we are para-trackers paranormal investigations, P.T.P.I, and we could always use a few new members. if you like, contact me, my email and screne names are listed here.

#12 RON3002

RON3002

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 25 May 2003 - 11:02 AM

I belong to a paranormal investigation group in in Mass. If you are interested in joining you may e-mail me at ron3002@yahoo.com    or check out our website(still under construction)  at N.E.G.H.com
RON

#13 dntueva

dntueva

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 25 May 2003 - 12:38 PM

Does anyone know if there are any ghost hunting groups in west central florida?

If not, perhaps, if anyone in the west central florida would like to start a group with me please contact me at:
Dntueva@tampabay.rr.com

Thanks Michael

Posted ImageIt Always Pays To Pay Attention

#14 Selemat

Selemat

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 May 2003 - 07:34 PM

I have been able to connect with a very active group of fellow ghost hunters through meetup.com.  There are some drawbacks, such as the date and time of the meetup.  (All ghost meetups are scheduled on the second Monday at 7:00 p.m.)  Of course, there may not be many other ghost hunters registered near you.  In addition, caution is advisable when meeting strangers, even fellow ghost hunters.     :o         The address is www.ghosts.meetup.com.

#15 maharet

maharet

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 13 June 2003 - 10:00 PM

Are there any paranormal investigators in the Western New York area? What about the general New York area?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users