• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 yvonne1

yvonne1

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 October 2003 - 07:43 AM

Hello!

I looking for locations in Colorado where paranormal activity is either currently going on, or has occurred in the past.    

My background is in applied mathematics & photography,  and approach investigations with an open mind. I have worked with ghost hunting groups in the past, and sometimes go on investigations with others as an individual researcher,  but I primarily do independent paranormal research.   My goal is to try and figure out the physical properties of areas where paranormal activity is reported, and therefore improve methods of obtaining evidence of such events.  

Always professional,  confidentiality always an option, and am always willing to play outside even if its cold  :)

Thanks!
-yvonne

#2 Tokkien

Tokkien

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 January 2004 - 04:55 PM

There is this place in Colorado Springs called Gold Camp Road and it is very haunted. Its on a mountain (not sure which one) and there are a whole bunch of tunnels on the mountain. You go there at night when its dark and you drive into one of the tunnels and stop your car and turn it off. You sit there very quietly in the pitch black darkness (bring someone for emotional support) and you don't make a sound. You should hear children running around, clanging metal, chains, and other sounds that i can't explain. You can hear them alot better if you crack your window. And if you are either really suicidal or really brave or really hungry for pictures and tape recordings, you can get out of the car and feel the ghosts bump into you and touch your face and the back of your neck. You have to go on a dirt road toget there so naturally, your car will get covered in dirt. When you drive out of the tunnel after getting freaked out by the ghosts, look at your car and you will see a whole bunch of hand prints and messages in the dirt. It's been a while since I've been there so I don't know the way there but I'll talk to my cousin who lives up there and get directions from him. I'll email them to you as soon as possible.

• Guests

Posted 08 January 2004 - 03:43 AM

Way cool!  Thanks!! :)

-y

#4 Tokkien

Tokkien

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 January 2004 - 11:26 AM

I learned that there are 5 deaths at goldcamp road per year. Its also suspected that there are some powerful evil spirits up there so please be careful and do not go alone!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users