• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SGRAHQ

SGRAHQ

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 October 2003 - 09:46 AM

Interested in getting involved with the ghost phenomena?
Don't want to be considered, "just another member"?
Want to join an organization that will teach you as much as you want to learn?

Than stop right here!

We are the SGRA, and one of our largest departments is dedicated to the scientific investigation and exploration of ghost phenomena. You may have noticed past postings from some of our members who are regulars here at GhostVillage. With specialized ghost branches in Connecticut, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Nevada, and overseas in London we are one of the fastest growing organizations out there. So what makes us different?

We guide ourselves by three simple goals: Truth, Fact, & Understanding. We are not a group that simply goes out and takes pictures. We are a scientific investigation group, using some of the latest technology and a stockpile of procedures and methods to assure that our documentation is indisputable. To our Agency staff this is far more than a simple hobby; it’s an objective… a life goal… a need. Our purpose is not only to document phenomena but to provide an understanding of what we are seeing. We do not take every picture we get as proof, and we pride ourselves in teaching others to figure out how to determine fakes or misidentifications from real possibilities.

So, if you’re interested in a real organization, not just a club or a hobby group, than contact us today! As part of the group you’ll be welcomed to join in discussions, events, meetings, classes, and investigations. Please feel free to reach me, Director Jon Nowinski at sgra@sgramedia.com. You can also contact me directly on AIM under the screen name “AgentJN1.” Also, feel free to Email our Agent In Charge of the Ghost Division, Diane Bajorinas at diane@sgramedia.com. We look forward to hearing from you.

#2 astrolover

astrolover

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 October 2003 - 12:56 PM

Hi,

I have tried to contact you several times. Once through this website on another posting you posted as a guestm then another time i tried to email you trhough your website www.sgramedia.com  and havent heard a reply.  What do i need to do to get involved with your group?

please send reply!!!!

#3 SGRAHQ

SGRAHQ

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 October 2003 - 09:10 AM

Hi Astrolover!

Strange, I remember getting an Email from you and replying to it but I can't imagine why it didn't make it too you. Well, in any event getting involved is [normally] simple. Try sending me an Email at sgra@sgramedia.com and I will happily send you an application.

We do our best to get everyone involved in subjects, discussion, and fields they enjoy. The application is simply a way we can get to know you, your interests, and your goals a bit better.

If you're from CT you've got a lot to look forward to. We are currently planning for our April Paranormal Conference (ParaCon), in which we're happy to welcome Jeff Belanger - founder of GhostVillage - as a guest! As the winter rolls in and we're unable to do as many outside investigations we hold classes and meetings here in Westport, CT.

Again, I'm sorry to have missed you by Email but you can reach me at sgra@sgramedia.com, jon@sgramedia.com, or if you have the time you (or anyone interested in joining) is more than welcome to call me at 203-247-0310.

• Guests

Posted 14 December 2003 - 01:58 PM

I live in New Haven, CT and have been interested in joining a group.  I have visited your site and looked at the pics and listened to EVPs.  I have been trying to get a group of my friends to come out with me but none of them have taken me up on it yet.  I would love to go out on an investigation and meet others in the CT area who are also doing paranormal investigations.  

#5 TIFFANYJEAN

TIFFANYJEAN

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 18 December 2003 - 05:33 AM

HI SGRAHQ,
any kind of group in South Florida, that I could join?
Tiffany:O)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users